Company: INC Research
Closing Date: 16 Dec 16
Type: Part Time
Salary (£): Negotiable
INC Research employees don’t accept ordinary. From therapeutic experts to administrative support staff, each member of our 5,000-strong team continually searches for better. Whether that’s better clinical development through our unique Trusted Process®, or better insights from the 100-plus countries in which we operate. It means we deliver success faster, not only for our customers and the patients we serve, but also ourselves.
As such we are currently seeking a Part-Time Office Administrator (0.75 FTE) for our office in Budapest.
This exciting role will involve:
• Provides administrative support related to overall office functionality and/or administrative support to management and staff, as applicable in respective country office location.
• Oversees conference room scheduling and manages executive schedules and calendars as necessary.
• Assists with logistics for department and customer meetings accordingly.
• Oversees coverage of reception desk and main telephone line. May serve as primary receptionist as necessary.
• Maintains up-to-date seating chart and floor plans. Monitors seating and space capacity and provides updates to Facilities and site head. Liaises with department management for new-hire placement within the facility and ensures workstation readiness with IT contact.
• Prepares and produces materials and presentations for executive meetings as requested.
• Provides communication to all employees regarding building issues as requested by the Facilities department and serves as the office lead for building evacuations and life/safety/security issues and procedures as applicable in respective country office location.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Proficiency utilizing Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point), voice mail, email and Outlook calendar is required.
• Accurate and efficient keyboard skills are necessary.
• The ability to tactfully and effectively work with all levels of employees and maintain confidentiality is necessary.
• Requires highly effective verbal, written, interpersonal and team-oriented skills.
• The ability to organize and prioritize work to meet aggressive deadlines is essential.
Why choose us:
It takes skill and passion to develop medicines the way we do. Don’t worry - if you’ve got the passion part, we’ll help you develop the skills you need to enhance every aspect of your career in the clinical research industry. We’ve got an attitude at INC: "Can do, I own it." Absolutely everyone has ownership of what they do here. And because we’re given the freedom and responsibility to really own our projects, we can take them to new levels. And that means we can take our careers wherever we want them, too.
"We were ranked "Top CRO" to work with in the CenterWatch 2013 Investigative Site Relationship Survey (a biannual survey of over 2,000 sites worldwide)."
What happens next:
If your application is successful you will be contacted by one of our dedicated recruiters who will arrange a suitable date and time to speak to you further about this opportunity.
European Head Office
River View, The Meadows Business Park,
|Tel:||+44 (0) 1189 335 300|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.