Company: Key People Limited
Closing Date: 09 Dec 16
Salary (£): Negotiable
An excellent new position has come in for an Associate Director of Medical Affairs.This is a brilliant permanent position which is office based in Buckinghamshire and they are offering a very lucrative salary plus great benefits.
Leadership, Strategic and Tactical Planning 30%
• Develop and maintain a high level of knowledge in product line / therapy area and in related clinical and scientific literature. Contribute to development and maintain awareness of competitive landscape providing intelligence to the marketing team as needed. Assist in development of competitor strategy and tools.
• Coordinate and provide scientific and technical input to therapeutically aligned Regional Scientific Services team, promotional message development and marketing campaign concepts.
• Coordinate and support creation and delivery of training and other scientific materials to both internal and external customers.
• Prepare strategic plans for regional International projects. Review and appraise clinical and scientific literature providing support and advice to marketing.
2. Medical and Scientific Data Generation 20%
• Develop and execute regional study plans to provide post marketing data in support of products / indications. Ensure consistency, coherence and appropriate support for International projects with appropriate global teams representing IMA on Medical Affairs Strategy Team/ Product Development Teams as appropriate.
• Create cross portfolio liaison with KOLs, investigators and scientists in International who wish to conduct investigator or Allergan sponsored studies. Oversight of the approval and implementation of in line with relevant regulations and Allergan SOPs.
3. Advisory Boards and Symposia 30%
• Lead the strategy and development of International advisory boards and Allergan sponsored symposia at regional congresses.
• Collaborate with the ISM group to develop objectives and agenda to inform future strategy, areas for future investigator initiated studies and content of medical education programs.
• Collaborate across International medical affairs, ISM and country teams to identify appropriate attendees and presenters and to develop content and assist presentation preparation. Attend, present and moderate as needed.
|Tel:||Tel: 44 (0) 1727 811634|
|Fax:||Fax: 44 (0) 1727 844838|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.