Company: GI Group UK Limited
Closing Date: 21 Dec 16
Salary (£): Negotiable
Global Marketing Lead / Brand Marketing Lead – Earn £359 per day plus benefits (PAYE) or £464 per day (LTD)Our Global Pharmaceutical Client, a top 100 FTSE Company, is looking for a Global Marketing Lead / Brand Marketing Lead to join their team in Middlesex for 12 months, to solve complex problems at a strategic and global level, gain an in-depth understanding of consumer needs and behaviours to enable the development of new innovative concepts that are aligned to the brand strategy. ...
Global Marketing Lead / Brand Marketing Lead – Earn £359 per day plus benefits (PAYE) or £464 per day (LTD)
Our Global Pharmaceutical Client, a top 100 FTSE Company, is looking for a Global Marketing Lead / Brand Marketing Lead to join their team in Middlesex for 12 months, to solve complex problems at a strategic and global level, gain an in-depth understanding of consumer needs and behaviours to enable the development of new innovative concepts that are aligned to the brand strategy. Care must be given to ensure that strategies and concepts are business enhancing across a wide diversity of markets consisting of multiple brands at various stages within the product lifecycle. An ability to manage complex projects delivering innovation and developing toolkits to meet Global market needs.
Support the Global Business Lead as follows:
* Lead the global innovation strategy driving a pipeline of market relevant, consumer needs driven, science based innovation (NPD, renovation, design, IP enhancement, claims etc)
* Deploying global brand positioning.
* Inspire commercial partners via persuasive communication
* Define and develop global consumer connections assets across marketing and all consumer touch-points (pack, on shelf, digital, media etc.)
* Develop the 3-1 innovation sales across core areas
* Track implementation and brand performance
* Closely collaborate with key markets to ensure flawless execution of brand strategy, innovation and connections assets
Qualifications / Skills / Experience:
* Category/international experience in skin care marketing
* Science based marketing experience
* Proven track record of commercial success in a LOC marketing role or above country role
* Performance driven and strong project management skills with a high level of pro activity
* New product development experience from ideation through funnel process to launch
* Capacity to network effectively and build strong relationships across different countries and cultures
* High strategic and analytic capabilities
* High level of verbal and written communication skills
* Strong track record of contributions to the strategic planning process, ideally at both a category and LOC level
* Proven track record of driving brand growth
* Proven track record of developing concepts and launching winning innovation
* Ability to lead projects through NPI process from conception to execution, aligning stake holders along gate process
* Ability to identify and deploy powerful insights that drive growth
For a confidential discussion on the above role or other similar roles please send your cv / or call 01707 247259
Key Words: Consumer Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Global Marketing, Skincare, Marketing, Project Management, Product Development, Networking, Strategic, Analytic, Communication Skills, Planning, Brand, NPI, Category Management, Portfolio, Middlesex, contract
Gi Group Pharmaceuticals provides a tailored Account Managed Service and dedicated Pharmaceutical recruitment team and partners with many different Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology clients throughout the globe and the United Kingdom
Due to the high volumes of applications we are currently receiving, unfortunately we are only able to contact candidates who are successful in progressing to the next stage. If you have not been contacted within 7 days of your application, then please presume that you have not been successful on this occasion.
|Tel:||+44 (0)1420 538477|
|Fax:||+44 (0)1420 537900|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.