Location: United Kingdom Frimley/Camberley
Closing Date: 11 Dec 16
Type: Full Time
Salary (£): On Application
Disease Area Manager, Novartis Oncology, UK Job Summary: Do you want to work for a Global Pharmaceutical company where you will get recognised for your hard work and commitment? Look no further, apply today. Disease Area Manager, Novartis Oncology, England. ...
Disease Area Manager, Novartis Oncology, UK
Do you want to work for a Global Pharmaceutical company where you will get recognised for your hard work and commitment? Look no further, apply today. Disease Area Manager, Novartis Oncology, England.
Novartis is currently recruiting for a Disease Area Manager to join the Oncology franchise to develop, implement and assume full accountability for strategic and operational plans which optimize profitability, market share and revenue growth for the assigned product portfolio in the short and long term.
• In accordance with the Disease Area Leader guidelines (if available) to actively develop the right marketing and promotional mix to meet brand/brands sales objectives and customer needs in the specific disease area.
• To create and deliver strategic and operational plans appropriate to the life-cycle of the brand/brands so as to optimize return for Novartis.
• To build and develop strategic/operational forecasting from a robust patient model. To ensure operative definition and control of the brand/brands budgets including forecasting, expense management and evaluating cost effectiveness.
• To monitor business performance and the external environment and to deliver corrective action as required.
Our mission is to care and cure; We want to discover, develop and successfully market innovative products to prevent and cure diseases, to ease suffering and to enhance the quality of life. We also want to provide a shareholder return that reflects outstanding performance and to adequately reward those who invest their money, their time and their ideas in our company.
Benefits of Working for Novartis:
Strong Work/Life Balance, flexible working
Top UK Employer
Comprehensive Medical Insurance
Employee Recognition Scheme
Sports & Social Club
‘I came for the job, I stay for the culture’
#LI-P Minimum requirements The ideal candidate will have:
• Desirably educated to Degree Level ideally in Business or Marketing
• English marketing or field sales experience
• Solid experience in project management
• Previous experience in medical/scientific field preferred
Novartis are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons
Novartis Pharmaceuticals UK Limited
Frimley Business Park
|Tel:||+44 (0)1276 692255|
|Fax:||+44 (0)1276 692508|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.