Location: United Kingdom Frimley/Camberley
Closing Date: 09 Dec 16
Type: Full Time
Salary (£): On Application
Surgical Corporate Account Manager, Alcon, UK Job Summary: Do you want to work for Alcon Inc., the world’s leading eye care company dedicated to the provision of not only the highest quality eye care products but to also making significant contributions towards the fight to prevent and eliminate blindness. We foster the professional growth of our associates by providing ongoing opportunities that can build upon their knowledge and skills to help further their careers. ...
Surgical Corporate Account Manager, Alcon, UK
Do you want to work for Alcon Inc., the world’s leading eye care company dedicated to the provision of not only the highest quality eye care products but to also making significant contributions towards the fight to prevent and eliminate blindness.
We foster the professional growth of our associates by providing ongoing opportunities that can build upon their knowledge and skills to help further their careers.
*** This is a 12 month fixed term contract field based national role that will also require some time to be spent in head office ***
The Surgical Corporate Account Manager is responsible for maximizing sales and identifying growth opportunities in accordance with established sales objectives for market; as defined by individual objectives and performance standards. The Corporate Account Manager is the key point person for a Corporate Account co-ordinating the Alcon Strategy and driving increased sales, market share and profitability for the organization.
• Differentiate our products and technologies from competition, sell feature and benefits and overcome competitive objections in all existing and potential customers
• Achieve sales and profit objectives, increasing demand and market share at or above established objectives
• Establish strong relationships within a comprehensive network of regional accounts and stakeholders
• Develop a contracting strategy and negotiate contracts to drive sales of the Alcon Portfolio with corporate groups such as, Group Purchasing Organizations, Physician Groups, Private, Public, Tender and Public Private Hospitals to include the following:
o Development and management of all Corporate Accounts contracts strategy, design, financial analysis, legal review, negotiation, execution, implementation and ROI performance
o Work with legal, region and country management in developing contracts and implementation plans. Must have a good understanding of contract law as it pertains to the healthcare industry
o Develop contract strategy that supports EURMEA business model in negotiations involving all channels of corporate customer. This requires co-ordinating efforts with Management, IT, Finance, Legal, Tax and Region
• Partner and work closely with the National Sales Manager (NSM) and Regional Sales Managers (RSMs) on corporate stakeholders, strategy, targets and needs impacting national and regional business
• Comply with all Alcon compliance and quality guidelines (i.e. AP3 and all others)
• Ensure that adequate administrative duties such as internal reporting and expense management are carried out to guarantee efficient operation of territory
• Constantly upgrade ones standard of knowledge, optimizing and ensuring the safe and effective use of our products and understanding of the specialties in which we operate
• Any other duties or projects as requested by the Line Manager commensurate with the grade and level of responsibility for this role, for which the associate has the necessary experience and/or training
Alcon is the world leader in eye care and the second-largest division of Novartis. As the global leader in eye care, Alcon develops and manufactures innovative medicines and devices to serve the full life cycle of eye care needs. We offer the broadest spectrum of surgical, pharmaceutical and vision care products to treat many eye diseases and conditions.
While meeting patients’ needs in every aspect of Eyecare, the diversity of the franchise model across Alcon gives associates the opportunity to experience a commercial environment spanning medical devices, primary and secondary care and OTC.
Alcon has one mission: to provide innovative products that enhance quality of life by helping people see better.
Benefits of Working for Alcon:
• Competitive Salary
• Annual Bonus
• Pension Scheme
• Share Scheme
• Paid Holidays
• Comprehensive Medical Insurance
• Subsidised Canteen
• Employee Recognition Scheme
• Sports & Social Club
‘I came for the job, I stay for the culture’
#LI-P Minimum requirements The ideal candidate will have:
• Proven sales experience with ability to demonstrate achievements
• Commercial awareness/business acumen of the vision care market and or pharmaceutical industry; knowledge and understanding of products, services and marketplace
• Experience working within a medical device and/or pharmaceutical environment – desired
• Contracting experience with a track record of appropriate achievements – desired
• Professional network and ability to demonstrate use of persuasion/engagement tactics to influence key decision makers in senior management positions of Commercial Accounts
• Proven experience in developing and establishing successful key relationships and delivering excellent standards of customer service
• Proven project management skills which demonstrate flexibility/an ability to adjust to changing customer’s needs
Alcon are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons
Novartis Pharmaceuticals UK Limited
Frimley Business Park
|Tel:||+44 (0)1276 692255|
|Fax:||+44 (0)1276 692508|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.