Company: Thornshaw Recruitment
Closing Date: 09 Jan 17
Salary (£): On Application
Our client, a global medical device company, is currently looking to recruit a Global Project Manager, Regulatory Affairs.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the execution of the entire project lifecycle of EU driven Regulatory Affairs projects.
Applications are invited from candidates with the following background and experience:
· Bachelor's degree in life sciences or chemistry. An advanced life science degree (e.g. MS, PhD) is preferred.
· Minimum of 10 years’ experience in medical device or similarly regulated industry.
· Solid working knowledge of European regulatory environment
· Requirements include a thorough understanding of GLP, GCP, GMP, FDA and ICH guidelines.
· Proven Project Management skills and experience of running large cross functional, global projects.
· Strong strategic and analytical abilities, diplomacy, negotiation and excellent oral and written communications skills. Incumbent must have the ability to present facts and recommendations effectively in oral and written form.
· Proven ability to interact in a group environment, have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with all stakeholders. Must be a strategic team builder with good business acumen, combined with hands-on approach.
· Highly organised. A detail-oriented work style and the ability to handle multiple tasks. Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
· Proficient use of computers and use of Microsoft Office applications is required. Additional experience with databases and report writing is a plus.
· Willingness and availability to travel on company business.
For a full Job Spec and to apply for this role please e-mail your CV to email@example.com or call Deirdre on +353 1 -2784671 for further information.
For a list of all pharmaceutical vacancies please log on to our website www.thornshaw.com
Barton House 6 Old Dublin Road Stillorgan Co. Dublin
|Tel:||00 353 (1) 278 4671|
|Fax:||00 353 (1) 278 4672|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.