Company: Docs Global (Continental Europe)
Location: Prague 5 - Smichov,Czech Republic
Reference: Ref AS-019638
Closing Date: 06 Dec 16
Salary (£): Competitive
Benefits: Excellent & Comprehensive
DOCS has partnered with a highly prestigious organization with one of the most robust pipeline within the industry. A fantastic opportunity for an experienced clinical research professional that is ready to take on a new challenge and further develop their career!
Roles & Responsibilities of the position
- Working within a highly qualified team you will identify, select, initiate and close-out investigational sites for clinical studies in phases II - IV ensuring that applicable regulations and principles of ICG-GCP are adhered to
- Working independently and proactively to coordinate all necessary activities required to set up and monitor a study, completing accurate study status reports and maintaining study documentation
- Submission of protocol, consent documents for ethics/IRB approval and assist in preparing regulatory submissions as requested
- Participate in preparing and reviewing study documentation and feasibility studies for new proposals as required
- Managing sponsor generated queries efficiently and responsible for study cost effectiveness
- With a University degree in medicine, science, or equivalent, you will have previous monitoring experience in medium sized studies including study start up and close out (for all roles above Entry Level). In addition, you will also require:
- You will have knowledge of ICG GCP guidelines and expertise to review and evaluate medical data
- Fluent in English as well as the local language of the host country
- Computer literate with Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal enabling you to deal with queries in a timely manner
- Ability to produce accurate work to tight deadlines within a pressurized environment
- Must be available to travel international and domestic at least 60% fly and drive and should possess a valid driving license.
- base salary, home based allowance, company car/car allowance, cafeteria, meal vouchers, English lessons, life insurance, flexible working hours
For an immediate consideration please send your most recent resume to email@example.com or contact me on +420 733 532 525
This is an excellent opportunity that should not be missed, don’t miss out and apply today!
DOCS has grown to become the premier resourcing provider of global strategic resourcing and FSP services to the biopharmaceutical and medical device industries. Founded in 1997 we are driven by our core values that guide our culture and support our goal to become a Trusted Partner. Our five core values are: Our People, Excellence, Accountability, and Integrity.
CRO, Pharma, Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Biotech, Clinical Research Organisation, Contract, Temporary, Permanent, Clinical Research, Senior, Career, Clinical Research Associates, CRA, SCRA, Clinical Monitoring, Site Monitor, Site Manager, Therapeutic Areas, Indication, Oncology, Respiratory, Cardiovascular, cardiology, Rheumatology, Diabetes, Ophthalmology, Dermatology, Urology, CNS, Neurology
2 Globeside, Globeside Business Park
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.