Company: SEC Recruitment
Closing Date: 15 Dec 16
Salary (£): Negotiable
Sales RepresentativeSales Representative - Contract, Germany, 12 Months, PharmaDuration: 12 MonthsRate: Very competitive, please contact me directly for thisLocation: Dusseldorf (extensive travel up to 99%)I have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Sales Representative with a prestigious pharmaceutical company.
Sales Representative - Contract, Germany, 12 Months, Pharma
Duration: 12 Months
Rate: Very competitive, please contact me directly for this
Location: Dusseldorf (extensive travel up to 99%)
I have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Sales Representative with a prestigious pharmaceutical company.
He/she will be working on holistic solutions for the most pressing medical challenges. In field service, you are instrumental in identifying the needs of patients and in close collaboration with doctors, nurses and patients.
This is a fun and friendly environment where the successful candidate will be part of a reputed company.
- Establish and maintain existing customer relationships and market access based on customer requirements
- Identification of possible opportunities in the market, analysis and use of network structures in the area
- Intensive market observation, carrying out market and potential analysis and reporting on marketing relevant competition, and health policy information
- Analysis and categorization of current and potential customers, including the development of strategy and action plans
- Explanation and implementation of patient-oriented outcome solutions of the customer
- Organization of information events (small events with doctors/patients), use of service tools and implementation of customer-related projects
- Participation in conferences and congresses
- Fluent German and English
- Completed studies or doctorate with very god achievements in natural sciences, pharmacy or medics is crucial
- Hands on sales & marketing experience, knowledge of health policy and structures in the healthcare market
- Experience & knowledge in Uro-oncology or oncology is an advantage
- Must have pharmaceutical experience
- Analytical, creative and negotiation skills and highly organized
- At least 4 years’ experience in MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
Not ready to apply or have some questions first? No problem, please feel free to contact me, Juber Rahman at any time on +44 (0) 207 255 6665 / firstname.lastname@example.org
3rd Floor, 13-15 Moorgate London.
|Tel:||00 44 (0) 207 255 6600|
|Fax:||00 44 (0) 1483 888997|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.