Company: Pop Science Limited
Closing Date: 04 Feb 17
Salary (£): 60,000 - 80,000
We are looking for a statistician with great team motivation and line management skills. ...
We are looking for a statistician with great team motivation and line management skills.
* Line management of statistics employees - appraisals, project maanagement and team motivation
* Working as a Senior/ Project Statistician to provide appropriate approaches, data management, analytical methods to meet study objectives
* Working in databases to analyse observationall data
* Production of statistical analysis plans for events, conferences and papers
* Provide or manage SAS programming support to produce tables, listings, statistics, and graphs for analysis
* Develop approaches to analyse novel datasets, as needed
* Write SAPs, specify table shells and figures as required
* Track record experience in Real World Evidence, large observational healthcare datasets
* Experience within an epidemiological, health economics or outcomes research group
* Comfortable with working with large data sets
* Ideally you will be expert in SAS programming
* PhD in Medical Statistics or similar is an advantage
* Statistical methods: including survival analysis, time-dependent Cox model, multiple imputation, logistic regression, Poisson regression, models for count data, smoothing techniques
Pop Science are an innovative, personal and experienced recruitment and staffing consultancy. Our aim is to make science more popular by championing careers in clinical and scientific research, technology, engineering, maths and more. Whether you want a permanent job, a contract role or even a change in perspective with some volunteering, contact us and let us help you. We support working practises that promote happiness at work.
We're an experienced, skilled team with personality; we have a passion for science, and drive and enthusiasm to make a difference to you.
Find out more at Pop Science - Scientific Recruitment
18 Vanguard House
70 Martello St
|Tel:||+44 (0) 208 985 0565|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.