Company: GI Group UK Limited
Closing Date: 21 Dec 16
Salary (£): 60,000 - 80,000
Change Communications Manager / ERP Communications Manager - Earn up to £328 per day plus benefits (PAYE) or £425 per day (LTD)Our Global Pharmaceutical Client, a FTSE 100 company, is looking for a Change Communications Manager / ERP Communications Manager to join their team in Middlesex for 6 months, to develop and deliver communications and updates to ERP end users that are live and transacting on the ERP system
Change Communications Manager / ERP Communications Manager – Earn up to £328 per day plus benefits (PAYE) or £425 per day (LTD)
* Understand our client's ERP Communication and Business Change Management methodology, toolkits and templates
* Use existing tools, templates and ERP methodology to create communications materials for end users
* Ensure communications, training and change plans are aligned by working closely with Business Change and Training teams
* Deliver communications collateral as per the methodology and agreed plan
* Understand the needs of the business and leverage results of business change impact and readiness assessments to strengthen content and focus of communications activities and plans
* Development and maintenance of Sharepoint sites and other digital communications
* Understand the our client's brand, values, look and feel and ensure that all communications are brand aligned
* Align with other Communication, Change and Training Managers across interlinked projects to understand dependencies and change impacts
* Prior ERP or large-scale IT transformation/system implementation experience
* Broad experience in business change and/or communications
* Track record of working in a fast paced, delivery-focused and results driven environment
* Excellent understanding of what ERP systems are and how they deliver value
* Strong understanding of IT enabled finance processes
* Good understanding of business change
* Broad experience of drafting core decks for senior stakeholders and Steering Committee level presentations
* Strong Sharepoint skills (for intranet/microsite development and management)
Please send your cv in a word/editable format for a confidential discussion / or call 01707 247259
Key words: Consumer Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, ERP, Change Communications, IT, Transformation, System Implementation, Business Change, Finance, Presentation, Stakeholder Engagement, SharePoint, Contract, Middlesex
Gi Group Pharmaceuticals provides a tailored Account Managed Service and dedicated Pharmaceutical recruitment team and partners with many different Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology clients throughout the globe and the United Kingdom.
Due to the high volumes of applications we are currently receiving, unfortunately we are only able to contact candidates who are successful in progressing to the next stage. If you have not been contacted within 7 days of your application, then please presume that you have not been successful on this occasion.
|Tel:||+44 (0)1420 538477|
|Fax:||+44 (0)1420 537900|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.