Company: Clinical Professionals Ltd
Location: East Anglia
Closing Date: 13 Mar 17
Type: Full Time
Salary (£): On Application
Patient Safety Scientist Contract Length: 6 months A global pharmaceuticals company with a major UK presence is currently seeking a Patient Safety Scientist to join their team in Cambridgeshire or Bedfordshire on an interim basis.
Patient Safety Scientist
Contract Length: 6 months
Location: Cambridgeshire or Bedfordshire
A global pharmaceuticals company with a major UK presence is currently seeking a Patient Safety Scientist to join their team in Cambridgeshire or Bedfordshire on an interim basis.
Company / Role Overview:
This innovative pharmaceuticals specialist are seeking a Pharmacovigilance Scientist to join their forward-thinking team. This role with offer the successful applicant the chance to work alongside market leading professionals on clinical and post marketed products.
Benefits to you:
* Excellent rate of pay for interim assignment
* Fantastic company to gain experience with
* Excellent working environment including onsite gym and canteen
* Will open doors for future contract opportunities
Main duties will include:
* Take the lead for risk management planning including safety aspects of Global Risk Management plans
* Authoring and Submitting Marketing Authorisation Applications and New Drug Applications
* Provide input into Clinical Development planning activities
* Provide input on team set up to address important safety issues
* Provide technical insight to investigator brochures, protocols, consent forms, final study reports and data monitoring charters
* Give presentations at clinical investigator meeting on safety information
* Identify appropriate sources of information to retrieve relevant data for signal evaluation
* Take the lead role in data evaluation and discuss and resent information
* Produce evaluation documents with clear conclusions in response to regulatory authority requests
* Provide scientific input and review for regulatory documents (PSUR's, DSUR's and PBRER's) in accordance with timelines.
Applicant requirements include:
* Authoring Marketing Authorisation Applications and New Drug Applications
* Developing Risk Management Plans
* Writing PSUR's and DSUR's
Clinical Professionals are the leading pharmaceutical staffing consultancy in Europe. We are the agency of choice for pharmaceutical professionals as we are the most knowledgeable recruiters within our specialist sectors and receive the highest number of jobs across the UK of all agencies- therefore you can leave your job search and career guidance safely in our hands! Our expert consultants and resourcers have been working within the clinical market for a number of years and understand the sector, so can give tailored advice for you and outstanding levels of service throughout your career. We also have great relationships with our clients so pride ourselves on being able to identify clients that may be the perfect ‘fit' for you and bring you to their attention. By working proactively with candidates we find you the RIGHT job at the RIGHT time.
Keywords: Pharmacovigilance, PV, Scientist, Clinical Trials, PV Consultant, PV Manager, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology, Clinical Research Organisation, CRO, Cambridgeshire, Essex, Suffolk, Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire, Northamptonshire
Clinical Professionals UK
33 Blagrave Street
|Tel:||0044 118 959 4990|
|Fax:||0044 118 956 0607|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.