Closing Date: 15 Feb 17
Salary (£): Negotiable
POSITION SUMMARYMedpace is a global, full-service Clinical Research Organization (CRO) specializing in a multitude of therapeutic areas. Our headquarters are located in Cincinnati, Ohio, USA and we are active in over 45 countries across the globe. We continue to steadily grow and are looking to add to our team!Our global activities are growing rapidly, and we are currently seeking a full-time Business Development Executive to join our Marketing and Business Development team. ...
Medpace is a global, full-service Clinical Research Organization (CRO) specializing in a multitude of therapeutic areas. Our headquarters are located in Cincinnati, Ohio, USA and we are active in over 45 countries across the globe. We continue to steadily grow and are looking to add to our team!
Our global activities are growing rapidly, and we are currently seeking a full-time Business Development Executive to join our Marketing and Business Development team. This position will work in a team to accomplish tasks and projects that are instrumental to the company’s success. If you want an exciting career where you use your previous expertise and can develop and grow your career even further, then this is the opportunity for you.
DESCRIPTION OF JOB DUTIES
* Generate new sales opportunities;
* Develop and manage assigned customer relationships;
* Follow up on potential leads;
* Achieve sales targets for assigned customers;
* Interact with internal staff regarding the development and procurement of proposals;
* Establish and maintain frequent contact with customers through focused client visits and presentations;
* Interface and coordinate sales activities with internal resources;
* Support marketing initiatives when necessary (e.g., tradeshow, symposia attendance);
* Maintain contacts and appropriate sales activity data within a Medpace-sponsored Customer Relationship * Management database; and
* Perform general strategic and tactical account planning, management, and execution.
* Bachelor's degree;
* At least 5 years of experience selling clinical research services or in a related sales environment; (i.e., not selling pharmaceutical or device, not selling laboratory services only)
* At least 3 years of experience in a CRO; stability in career, established in position and company with evidence of a career path
* Ability to recognize the needs of the customer and collaborate with the clinical areas to develop proposals that exceed customer expectations;
* Must be reliable, highly motivated, well organized, results oriented, customer focused, and possess excellent interpersonal and presentation skills;
* Familiar with using SalesForce;
* Proficient in Microsoft® Office; and
* An established network of contacts within the industry.
* Travel: 30-60%
Exception to the above requirements: An established operations person that has been part of the selling cycle at current company that has interest in becoming a Business Development Executive. Candidate must have 10 years of experience, with evidence of career path at current company. This position would require them to be office-based.
At Medpace, you will find work that is both challenging and rewarding. At Medpace, you will be given the tools and training to succeed. At Medpace, you will be rewarded for strong performance and provided opportunities to grow professionally.
WHAT TO EXPECT NEXT
We look forward to receiving your application. A member of our recruitment team will review your qualifications. If interested, you will be contacted for an interview.
EO/AA Employer M/F/Disability/Vets
5375 Medpace Way
|Tel:||+1 513 579 9911|
|Fax:||+1 513 579 0444|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.