Closing Date: 22 Dec 16
Salary (£): Negotiable
Medpace is a global, full-service Clinical Research Organization (CRO) specializing in a multitude of therapeutic areas. Our headquarters are located in Cincinnati, Ohio, USA and we are active in over 45 countries across the globe. ...
Medpace is a global, full-service Clinical Research Organization (CRO) specializing in a multitude of therapeutic areas. Our headquarters are located in Cincinnati, Ohio, USA and we are active in over 45 countries across the globe. We continue to steadily grow and are looking to add to our team
Our European activities are growing rapidly, and we are currently seeking a full-time, office-based Senior Clinical Safety Manager to join our UK team and to be based at our growing Hammersmith, London office. This position will work in a team to accomplish tasks and projects that are instrumental to the company’s success.
If you want an exciting career where you use your previous expertise and can develop and grow your career even further, then this is the opportunity for you.
DESCRIPTION OF JOB DUTIES
* Lead Clinical Safety activities and independently manage multiple large programs
* Manage relationships with clients and internal stakeholders by providing expert safety knowledge;
* Line manage, mentor and develop a team of clinical safety professionals, including training and development of more junior Clinical Safety Managers
* Oversee clinical safety case management and aggregate reporting responsibilities of line reports to ensure client needs are fulfilled to a high quality;
* Provide safety review of clinical study documents, including protocols, study reports; and marketing application components.
* Create safety management plans dependent upon client;
* Attend business development activities such as presentations to prospective Sponsors, participation in Sponsor audits, generation of scope of work and cost estimates
* Write departmental SOPs and Work Instructions
* Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and 5 years clinical safety experience, including project management and line management experience;
* Previous experience of leading clinical safety activities for multiple large programmes;
* Previous experience in supporting business development activities
* Experience in writing departmental SOPs and Work Instructions
* Comprehensive knowledge of global clinical safety regulatory requirements;
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
* Strong leadership, mentoring, and motivational skills;
* Exceptional teamwork skills;
* Ability to work independently.
At Medpace, you will find work that is both challenging and rewarding. At Medpace, you will be given the tools and training to succeed. At Medpace, you will be rewarded for strong performance and provided opportunities to grow professionally.
WHAT TO EXPECT NEXT
We look forward to receiving your application. A member of our recruitment team will review your qualifications. If interested, you will be contacted for an interview.
5375 Medpace Way
|Tel:||+1 513 579 9911|
|Fax:||+1 513 579 0444|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.