Closing Date: 10 Feb 17
Salary (£): Negotiable
POSITION SUMMARY Medpace is a global, full-service Clinical Research Organization (CRO) specializing in a multitude of therapeutic areas. Our headquarters are located in Cincinnati, Ohio, USA and we are active in over 45 countries across the globe. ...
Medpace is a global, full-service Clinical Research Organization (CRO) specializing in a multitude of therapeutic areas. Our headquarters are located in Cincinnati, Ohio, USA and we are active in over 45 countries across the globe. We continue to steadily grow and are looking to add to our team!
Our clinical activities are growing rapidly, and we are currently seeking a full-time, home-based or office-based Clinical Research Associate to join our Clinical/ Country Operations team. This position will work on a team to accomplish tasks and projects that are instrumental to the company’s success. If you want an exciting career where you use your previous expertise and can develop and grow your career even further, then this is the opportunity for you.
As a CRA, you will have the opportunity to work with innovative therapeutic fields and with challenging studies ranging from phase I – III. We are looking for proactive, positive and self-motivated individuals to join our supportive and dynamic team. If you want to be a vibrant part of our growing team in Europe, please review this opening:
DESCRIPTION OF JOB DUTIES
• Conduct pre-study, initiation, monitoring, and closeout visits for research sites;
• Perform source document verification and case report form review;
• Perform regulatory document review;
• Conduct study drug inventory;
• Perform adverse event and serious adverse event reporting and follow-up; and
• Assess patient recruitment and retention.
• Bachelor of Science in health-related field (a BSN is preferred);
• Previous experience as a CRA;
• Broad knowledge of medical terminology and clinical patient management;
• Basic knowledge of drug therapy techniques and clinical research methodologies;
• Broad knowledge of the local language (Dutch and French) and excellent English;
• Clinical research experience preferred.
Join Medpace, a mid-size global CRO that is growing and offers limitless opportunities in career growth and where you will be rewarded for strong performance. At Medpace, you will find work that is both challenging and rewarding and you will be given the tools and training to succeed.
WHAT TO EXPECT NEXT
We look forward to receiving your application. A member of our recruitment team will review your qualifications. If interested, you will be contacted for an interview.
EO/AA Employer M/F/Disability/Vets
5375 Medpace Way
|Tel:||+1 513 579 9911|
|Fax:||+1 513 579 0444|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.