Company: RBW Consulting
Closing Date: 22 Dec 16
Salary (£): On Application
- Exciting opportunity for progression - Leading CRO - Home Based
CRA I - Clinical Research Associate I – Home based – UK
An exciting new opportunity with a leading CRO offering great progression opportunities
Main job responsibilities:
• Responsible for all aspects of study site monitoring including routine monitoring and close-out of clinical sites
• Adherence to ICH-GCP and all relevant regulatory guidelines
• Ensuring adherence to project schedule and taking appropriate action to ensure targets are met
• Design and delivery of training to site staff, as appropriate
• Maintenance of study files, conduct of pre-study and initiation visits
The role will require:
• Significant independent monitoring/site management experience in a CRO or Pharma environment
• Life Science degree or healthcare equivalent
• Previous experience working on Phase I studies
• Working knowledge of ICH-GCP guidelines and local and international regulatory requirements
• Fluency in English with excellent communication skills
• Full UK driving license and ability to travel nationally
This is a great opportunity for CRA looking for exciting career progression opportunities
This is one of several CRA positions that I currently have available, so please do get in touch to discuss options that may be available for you. Call Katrina Wood at RBW Consulting on
01293 584 300 or click Apply Now to submit your CV.
Clinical research associate | CRA | clinical research associate I | CRA I home based |UK | clinical research | clinical research associate |
At RBW Consulting we are very proud of the reputation we have built in the Pharmaceutical recruitment market. Since 2007 we have worked successfully with companies on a global basis, from the very largest to the smallest, and we have rapidly gained a reputation for yielding the best results, quickly.
Origin Two 106 High Street, Crawley RH10 1BF
|Tel:||01293 584 300|
|Fax:||01293 534 133|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.