Company: inVentiv Health Clinical
Location: Tel Aviv
Closing Date: 13 Dec 16
Salary (£): Negotiable
PL - 5335CPA/ Clinical Project AssistantTel Aviv, IsraelFull-time, Office basedPermanentJob descriptionHere at inVentiv Health Clinical we are recruiting for a Clinical Project Assistant to work office-based in Tel Aviv. ...
PL - 5335
CPA/ Clinical Project Assistant
Tel Aviv, Israel
Full-time, Office based
Here at inVentiv Health Clinical we are recruiting for a Clinical Project Assistant to work office-based in Tel Aviv.
Working within a team of our global Pharma sponsor you will be responsible for assisting local Clinical Research personnel, with the in-house organization, management and execution of projects and activities undertaken by Clinical Operations Site Management & Monitoring personnel assigned to clinical studies conducted within the country.
- Support CRAs with the CA and EC submissions of clinical studies and related amendments, including collection of essential documents.
- Support CRAs with translation of Clinical Study documents.
- Support local Clinical Team with preparations for PSVs, SIVs, and COVs, as necessary.
- Support local Clinical Team with the handling of Essential Documents, including Contracts and Archiving.
- Ensure the Investigator Site files are created, contain the correct and complete documentation, and are shipped as appropriate to the Investigational Sites.
- May be assigned as the local Updater of databases with Country related data.
- Assist in forwarding safety information to the appropriate group.
The ideal candidate will need the following experience / skills to be considered:
- Preferred background in life-science or healthcare-related qualification or experience is desired.
- Preferred is a proven track record of success in a Site Management & Monitoring Department.
- Basic awareness of the conduct of clinical trials and its associated activities and responsibilities.
- Preferred is a basic knowledge related to ICH/GCP Guidelines and applicable local regulations.
- Previous Administrative experience is desired.
- Proven negotiating skills, tact and diplomacy.
- Fluent English is required as well as local language.
Freelance contractors are not being considered for this position.
inVentiv Health is a global professional services organization designed to help the biopharmaceutical industry deliver new drugs and therapies to market. Our combined Clinical Research Organization (CRO) and Contract Commercial Organization (CCO) is made up of more than 14,000 employees who have the ability to service clients in more than 90 countries. We offer a differentiated set of solutions designed to improve client performance and accelerate the process of bringing products to market. For more information, visit inVentivHealth.com
CTA, CPA, Project Assistant, Israel, Tel Aviv, Clinical Trials, office-based
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.