Company: Key People Limited
Closing Date: 23 Feb 17
Salary (£): 100,000+
My client, a blue chip Pharma, are currently searching for an experienced Statistician to join their team on a 12 month contract basis based in Basel, Switzerland.The ideal person will have a strong background in statistics within a Medical Affairs setting and prior experience in overseeing CRO Statisticians.
My client, a blue chip Pharma, are currently searching for an experienced Statistician to join their team on a 12 month contract basis based in Basel, Switzerland.
The ideal person will have a strong background in statistics within a Medical Affairs setting and prior experience in overseeing CRO Statisticians.
- Support the statistical team in protocol writing as required, optimizing clinical trial designs in line with trial objectives, and supporting scenarios simulations and sample size calculations based on relevant technical and disease knowledge.
- Responsible and accountable for transcribing MAP aligned RAPs into computational solutions for the statistical programmer to implement (specifications of derived variables, specification and development of statistical computing solutions for inferential statistical analyses, tables and listings templates, and modern statistical graphics for the FIR and CSR) of Phase I-IV clinical trials.
- Responsible and accountable for multiple studies RAP execution including the RAP meetings with the necessary CTT members, reporting activities, exploratory analyses/ graphics and additional analyses to support publications for individual clinical trials.
- Ensure that documents, specifications, programs/macros are consistent and comply with CSU/project/company standards/processes and provide operational input into VAPs, specifications of analysis datasets, listings, tables and figures, CSR for Phase I-IV clinical trials ensuring that consistent practices across multiple studies is kept
- Ensure to deliver agreed timelines and high quality for statistical deliverables and processes, and ensure audit-readiness.
- Provide statistical analysis solutions when exploratory analyses are required.
- Working within multiple projects (oncology, neuroscience etc.), Phase 3b – phase 4 studies
- Profound experience within medical affairs setup (at least 2-3 years) including oversight of CRO activities
- PhD preferred
- Working with strategic cross-functional stakeholders and non-statisticians in Global Medical Teams
- Technical knowledge: profound experience in SAS
- Soft skills: natural and strong communication skills, stakeholder management, team player, fluent in English
For further details, please contact Tim Barratt on +44(0)1727 817 626 or email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Tel:||Tel: 44 (0) 1727 811634|
|Fax:||Fax: 44 (0) 1727 844838|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.