Company: INC Research
Closing Date: 23 Dec 16
Salary (£): Negotiable
Do you want to be a part of a global top 10 CRO? INC Research is a full-service clinical research organization, providing the full range of Phase I to IV clinical development services for the world’s pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device industries. We do this across six continents. We believe that therapeutic and operational experience forms the foundation for taking medicines successfully through clinical development.
We are currently looking to strengthen our project data management team and are seeking a Project Data Manager who can be regionally based in the UK or at our Biometrics hub office in Lewes.
What do we offer you?
• We fund your Project Management Institute examination and give a bonus on your successful result
• We have a dedicated data management training program with project management certifications
• We offer a comprehensive incentive plan paid quarterly and annually
• We have an exciting new Reward and Recognition program
• We have a generous employee referral bonus
• We offer flexible working hours (dependent on country) with the ability to work from home.
We are seeking candidates with the following skills:-
• Degree educated in a biological science or related discipline
• Clinical data management experience within a CRO, Pharmaceutical or Biotechnology organisation
• Strong project management and leadership skills
• Practical experience of using relational database software systems
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organisational, planning and time management skills
• Ability to manage multiple priorities in a highly dynamic environment
Why choose us:
It takes skill and passion to develop medicines the way we do. Don’t worry – if you’ve got the passion part, we’ll help you develop the skills you need to enhance every aspect of your career in the clinical research industry.
We’ve got an attitude at INC: “Can do, I own it.” Absolutely everyone has ownership of what they do here. And because we’re given the freedom and responsibility to really own our projects, we can take them to new levels. And that means we can take our careers wherever we want them, too.
“We were ranked “Top CRO” to work with in the CenterWatch 2015 Investigative Site Relationship Survey (a biannual survey of over 2,000 sites worldwide).”
What happens next:
If your application is successful you will be contacted by one of our dedicated recruiters who will arrange a suitable date and time to speak to you further about this opportunity.
INC Research Europe
Királyhágó tér 8-9, 2th floor, 1126 Budapest, Hungary
|Tel:||+36 1 489 48 56|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.