Company: Thornshaw Recruitment
Closing Date: 21 Apr 17
Salary (£): Negotiable
Our client, a fast growing medical device company, are looking for a dynamic, analytic Senior Engineer.
Our client, a fast growing medical device company, are looking for a dynamic, analytic Senior Engineer with leadership qualities to review existing operations and develop infrastructure and processes for growing manufacturing business in a fast-moving, dynamic medical device organization.
Applications are invited from candidates with the following background and experience:
· National Degree or Equivalent in engineering with 10 or more years manufacturing, process introduction and new product transfer experience in medical device, commercial device, or related areas.
· Highly motivated self-starter
· Ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team with good interpersonal skills.
· Strong understanding of ERP systems is an advantage.
· Proficiency in use of desktop software applications such as MS office.
· Methodical and analytical approach to problem solving and be capable of working on own initiative.
· Excellent planning skills, with proven project management skills.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Excellent understanding of quality systems in a regulated environment
· Ability to lead a team and develop the collective team’s knowledge.
· Excellence in customer fulfillment
· Objective and target driven to achieve desired results
For a full Job Spec and to apply for this role please e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Deirdre on +353 1 -2784671 for further information.
For a list of all pharmaceutical vacancies please log on to our website www.thornshaw.com
Barton House 6 Old Dublin Road Stillorgan Co. Dublin
|Tel:||00 353 (1) 278 4671|
|Fax:||00 353 (1) 278 4672|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.