Senior Analyst Value
CBPartners is a leading global strategy consulting firm focusing on issues for a variety of biopharmaceutical companies, pharmaceutical companies, medical device companies, and government health authorities. Headquartered in New York City, with regional headquarters in London, San Francisco, and Shanghai.
- Engagement management within value Centre of Excellence, as part of the Value, Access, and Pricing practice with support from Analysts
- Client management with support from an Associate, Principal, or Managing Director
- Service as a mentor / role-model for analysts
- Thought leadership in value positioning and platform development
- Proposal writing as training for future role as a business development executive
The successful candidate will typically work on two or more projects at any given time and report to the Principal or Senior Associate leading those engagements
-£72,500 per year
Date Posted 05/01/2016 Closing Date 03/02/2017
- Annual review
- End of engagement reviews
- Informal client feedback
- The Senior Analyst will typically work on two or more projects at any given time and report to the Senior Associate, Principals or Managing Directors leading those engagements
- CBPartners also has a coaching / mentorship program. Shortly after arriving, the new Senior Analyst will be assigned a coach and peer advisor who will serve as resources in helping answer any questions and provide insights and perspective on the firm and clients. In addition to the formal mentor program, CBPartners prides itself on fostering a collegial atmosphere where informal guidance relating to both specific project work and career guidance is available from all senior staff.
- The Senior Analyst will direct teams of up to two analysts during each client engagement.
o Managing Directors
o Associates / Senior Associates
o Analysts / Senior Analyst Peers
- Clients, which tend to be biopharmaceutical / pharmaceutical companies: Within these companies, the individuals with whom interaction occurs can range from CEO to administrative assistants, but most typically are Vice Presidents and Directors within the pricing, market access, health economics, marketing, or business development functions
- Members of CBPartners’ GHAB (Global Health Advisory Board)
- 1 – 3 years as a top performer within a top-tier healthcare / pharmaceuticals strategy management consulting firm or health economics consulting firm, serving industry leading clients
- A history of successfully engaging internal and external constituencies (at various levels, across functions, and from different cultures) in systematic dialogues, ultimately yielding powerful new insights that inform the analysis and recommendations for an engagement.
- A track record of managing individual work streams and team deliverables on complex
- Demonstrated ability to motivate, mentor and develop talent, build teams, and create a
culture of collaboration and teamwork that fosters open communication and rigorous
- (Preferred, not required) Experience in the process of client and business development
including proposal writing and helping to cultivate new opportunities.
- Exceptional written English
- Strong numeracy and logical skills
- Evidence of a creative, innovative, forward thinking mind; not accepting of the status quo; pragmatic and highly results-oriented.
- Self-starter with enthusiasm and confidence; sees opportunities and takes the initiative to accomplish more than what has been asked.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- New York
- San Francisco