Company: Clinical Professionals Ltd
Closing Date: 18 Feb 17
Salary (£): On Application
Innovative & forward-thinking pharma specialist are seeking a talented & passionate Global Clinical Project Manager to join their market leading team.
A global pharmaceuticals company with a major UK presence is currently seeking a fully home-based Clinical Operations Leader to join their late phase team. You will be independently managing a global phase IV study.
Fully home-based, UK-wide
Excellent Rate of Pay - please enquire for details.
Company / Role Overview:
This innovative and forward-thinking pharmaceuticals specialist are seeking a talented and passionate Global Clinical Project Manager to join their market leading team. The role will offer the right candidate the chance to work on a variety of Global studies, concentrating on the late stages of development.
Main Job Responsibilities:
* Lead the delivery and reporting of clinical studies in accordance with quality, budget, project standards, study specifications, through to CSR
* Lead the study delivery teams for sponsored clinical trials
* Management of study timelines, budgeting, forecasting, and development of detailed study and feasibility assessment
* Vendor and CRO management including training
* Develop contingency risk plans to ensure delivery on quality and budgets
* Manage the preparation of study documents
* Ensure relevant training is given at monitor meetings
* Produce study level reports for sponsored trials
* Degree qualification in medical or biological science
* 3-5 years' experience as a study lead
* Experience in working with CRO's
* Experience in managing late phase / phase IV studies
Key Benefits to You:
* Opportunity to work for a leading name in innovative drug development
* Competitive rate of pay
* Fully home-based
Clinical Professionals are the leading pharmaceutical staffing consultancy in Europe. We are the agency of choice for pharmaceutical professionals as we are the most knowledgeable recruiters within our specialist sectors and receive the highest number of jobs across the UK of all agencies- therefore you can leave your job search and career guidance safely in our hands! Our expert consultants and resourcers have been working within the clinical market for a number of years and understand the sector, so can give tailored advice for you and outstanding levels of service throughout your career. We also have great relationships with our clients so pride ourselves on being able to identify clients that may be the perfect ‘fit' for you and bring you to their attention. By working proactively with candidates we find you the RIGHT job at the RIGHT time.
To be immediately considered for this position, please call me on 01189 594990. www.clinicalprofessionals.co.uk
Keywords: Global Clinical Project Manager, Clinical Study Manager, Home-based, Project Leader, Clinical Operations Manager, Clinical Operations Leader, Phase IV, Phase 4, Late pha
Clinical Professionals UK
33 Blagrave Street
|Tel:||0044 118 959 4990|
|Fax:||0044 118 956 0607|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.