Company: Clinical Professionals Ltd
Closing Date: 18 Feb 17
Type: Full Time
Salary (£): 100,000+
Vice President of Business Development. Clinical Professionals are working exclusively with an innovative technology sponsor who specialise in solutions to helps sponsors, CROs and sites work together more effectively by optimising clinical operations from startup through closeout.
Vice President of Business Development
Clinical Professionals are working exclusively with an innovative technology sponsor who specialise in solutions to helps sponsors, CROs and sites work together more effectively by optimising clinical operations from startup through closeout.
Our client is based just outside of Central London and requires somebody with the seniority and experience to contribute to the leadership of this unique organisation. Reporting into the president, the successful candidate will need to partner with the internal teams to drive new business at a time where the company is basking in huge growth potential.
The main purpose of the position is to direct the company sales across Europe, generating new business and growing both the companies reputation and network for a long-lasting effect.
- Build long-lasting relationships, developing existing ones as well as bringing in new business
- Direct international sales within a relevant healthcare setting
- Maintain a strong knowledge of the technology solutions and clinical services
- Work with internal teams such as marketing and sales to contribute to a successful strategy for growth
- Continually review current solutions with clients to improve and drive sales
- Naturally take a leading role to contribute to the overall sales strategy and direction of the business
- Extensive line management or a track-record of seniority within the healthcare setting
- Strong experience in selling professional services
- Experience on e-clinical platforms
- A strong track-record in increasing sales (at least seven years of healthcare sales experience)
- Strong knowledge of the clinical trials industry and process
- Strategic thinking
- Experience in a start-up or developing a new department would be preferred
- To understand the clients needs and opportunity that is on offer before strategically approaching those individuals that may be suitable, and presenting the role on offer. We are here to find the best candidates in the market including those that are just passively listening so if you have any doubts whether this role suits your personal needs/career goals, then please do not hesitate to contact Clinical Profess
If however, you do not feel that this is the right role for you, please forward these details on as we have a generous referral scheme in place.
Pharmaceutical, VP, Senior Director, President, Vice president, Clinical, CRO, Technology, E-clinical, Solutions, Business development, Sales
Clinical Professionals UK
33 Blagrave Street
|Tel:||0044 118 959 4990|
|Fax:||0044 118 956 0607|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.