Company: Clearwater People Solutions
Closing Date: 04 Feb 17
Type: Full Time
Salary (£): 40,000 - 60,000
Benefits: Extensive benefits package on request
Are you a Medical Doctor looking for the opportunity to break into the Pharmaceutical industry? If so, then this is a fantastic opportunity for you to work for a leading organisation with a strong market reputation.
Clinical Research Physician / CRP / Permanent / North West / England / £50-60k
Are you a Medical Doctor looking for the opportunity to break into the Pharmaceutical industry? If so, then this is a fantastic opportunity for you to work for a leading organisation with a strong market reputation. This position will provide you, as a Clinical Research Physician / CRP to gain experience across multiple therapeutic areas and phases.
* Start Date: ASAP
* Permanent £50-60K GBP
* North West England Area
This is an excellent opportunity for a GMC registered physician or GP with an interest in clinical trials to take the step and move into Clinical Trials.
The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring the commercial success and safe performance of the clinical study you would be responsible for. This opportunity will also enable the successful candidate to act as a Co-Investigator.
* Recruitment of eligible participants
* Conducting clinical trials in line with the protocol
* Preparing for all GMC appraisals
* Reviewing screening, pre-screening and screening success rates for clinical trials
* Liaising with and developing positive relations with sponsors, clients and clients' contractors as required,
* Carrying out clinical evaluation and clinical investigation of participants
As a successful Clinical Research Physician, one should have the following competencies:
* GMC registered doctor with clinical experience
* Have little or no previous research experience, however, you should demonstrate a strong interest in clinical research
* Demonstrate the ability to follow study protocol
* Attention to detail in recording patient information and data
What is Offered:
· Full-time career opportunity with career progression
· Market-leading salary will be offered depending on level of experience and skills
· Permanent contract of employment with company perks and benefits
Why this Vacancy is right for you:
· Established and successful company.
· Investment in employee development.
Please send your application* with your most recent CV today via Pharmiweb. To find out more about this career opportunity please call Michael on +44 (0)1293 817745 or email email@example.com detailing your interest.
If this role is not right for you, we are keen to understand what you are looking for. We are Pharmaceutical Industry specialists, and are always keen to speak with industry experienced professionals or people looking to enter the industry! Please contact us to discuss what you are looking for, and we will go out to market and actively seek the right opportunity for you!
Clearwater People Solutions are proud to offer a service based on a quality and personalised approach. We work diligently on behalf of our Candidates to find the right role that you and your specialist skill set deserve. Our consultative, honest approach combined with our integrity and full qualification of each-and-every requirement we work make us a perfect partner for you in your search for the ideal position.
At Clearwater – your Career is our Job. We look forward to hearing from you.
*Applicants who have not had a response within two weeks should assume their application has been unsuccessful.
Clinical research Physician / CRP / Medical research / General practitioner / Research clinician / Research Medic / Research Doctor / Principal investigator / Co-investigator / Sub investigator / North West / England / Pharmaceutical
Unit 19, Basepoint Business Centre, Metcalf Way, Crawley
|Tel:||+44 (0)1293 817111|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.