Company: RBW Consulting
Closing Date: 25 Dec 16
Type: Full Time
Salary (£): 100,000+
Seeking a Procurement professional with bespoke strategic sourcing experience in the area of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs). Will have a chemistry background and will have worked within a global Pharmaceutical remit.
RBW Consulting is partnering a prestigious Pharmaceutical client who is currently enjoying excellent growth.
Forming part of this expansion and development, our client is seeking an experienced Senior Strategic Sourcing Manager who has the ability to drive Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient (API) strategic sourcing and procurement in support of research and development and commercial operations.
Responsibilities include identifying short and long term sourcing opportunities, developing cost reduction strategies, leading supplier evaluations and contract negotiations, leveraging market intelligence and engaging with a series internal and external stakeholders.
Key responsibilities include:
· Supplier identification and selection.
· Contract negotiation with suppliers
· Supplier Relationship Management
· Manage the API from a Procurement and Supply Chain perspective, including dealing with regulatory aspects of the shipment, customs and any other import issues as they might arise.
· Support the R&D team with sourcing API for new products and technical evaluation.
· Develop sourcing strategies and alternatives for new sources of commercial supply to manage risk, reduce cost, and improve service levels and quality.
· Perform risk management and API analysis
· Develop market intelligence and analysis of supplier capabilities and offerings, competitive landscape, market trends, impact of various factors on cost, price and availability of API’s and key materials.
· Work closely with R&D and Laboratory teams
This individual will have an impressive Procurement and Supply Chain career within the Pharmaceutical industry and will be considered as a subject matter expert when it comes to strategic sourcing. Ideally seeking someone who has previous experience with API process and compliance from a Procurement/Sourcing perspective.
Must hold as a minimum a BSc in Chemistry.
Due to the nature of this exciting and senior position there will be a need for international travel on an ad-hoc basis.
Salary: €100,000 +
Origin Two 106 High Street, Crawley RH10 1BF
|Tel:||01293 584 300|
|Fax:||01293 534 133|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.