Company: Key People Limited
Closing Date: 30 Dec 16
Salary (£): 20,000 - 30,000
Benefits: Good Pension, Neg
Under the direction of the Senior Occupational Health Nurse you will undertake medical screening assessment to ensure compliance with statutory requirements relating to Occupational Health legislation.
1. To deliver and administer effective health screening assessments and procedures within statutory and organisational guidelines and policies including pre-employment, health surveillance programmes and health promotion.
2. Managing call and recall systems associated with health surveillance.
3. Maintain all department systems and records, being responsible for ensuring a confidential records system is fully maintained in order to comply with the Access to Medical Records Act and Data Protection Act.
4. To undertake health screening procedures such as audiometry, spirometry, drug and alcohol testing and eyes sight tests as required.
5. Review information contained within medical screening questionnaires, conducting preliminary assessments prior to medical examinations, obtain reports from medical advisers/specialists.
6. To carry out immunisation of employees with vaccine(s) and venepuncture as required.
7. To assist with pre-employment, periodic and specialist role examinations as directed by the needs of the force.
8. To provide first level medical treatment in an emergency
9. To be responsible for the maintenance of equipment, monitor stores and replenish as required in consultation with the Occupational Health Manager and Occupational Health Advisors.
10. To offer individual and general health and wellbeing advice
11. To provide a Health MOT service when required. Responsible for ensuring you keep yourself up to date in this area.
12. To assist Occupational Health Advisors in raising awareness of health risks and promoting a healthy working environment.
13. To contribute to Department Policy reviews.
14. To carry out any other duties commensurate with the purpose and grading of the post that may time to time be determined
|Tel:||Tel: 44 (0) 1727 811634|
|Fax:||Fax: 44 (0) 1727 844838|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.