Company: Planet Pharma Staffing Limited
Closing Date: 28 Dec 16
Type: Full Time
Salary (£): Competitive
Excellent opportunity for an experienced CRA with 1 years+ monitoring to join a Global CRO based in Italy to work across a Phase I Oncology study.
Clinical Research Associate, CRA
Company: Global CRO
Travel: Nationwide travel required
My client is looking for experienced candidates with a minimum of 1 years monitoring experience ideally within Oncology (Phase I). Please do not apply if you do not have the minimal requirement of 1 years experience.
This organisation is growing rapidly, and are currently seeking a full-time, office-based Clinical Research Associate to join their Clinical Operations team. This position will work on a team to accomplish tasks and projects that are instrumental to the company’s success. If you want an exciting career where you use your previous expertise and can develop and grow your career even further, then this is the opportunity for you.
There is a culture of expertise, and my client empowers their teams to employ their unique talents and experience to take an assertive approach to research, problem solving, and ultimately supporting our partners. The employees embody our values and our approach to serving our clients. They work hard, understand the high expectations, and rise to the challenge. In return they are rewarded with interesting projects, career advancement, and recognition and exposure to our international footprint.
DUTIES AND MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Conduct pre-study, initiation, monitoring, and closeout visits for research sites according to company/Sponsor SOPs and GCP;
• Maintain ongoing site correspondence and site files;
• Complete visit reports and maintaining study-related databases;
• Oversight and interaction with clinical research sites; and
• Review of patient charts and clinical research data.
• University degree in health-related field;
• At least 2 years of previous experience as a CRA;
• Proven track record of demonstrating experience in clinical patient management, protocol, CRF, preparing of ISF, documentation to be submitted to competent authorities;
• Computer literacy;
• Work independently and proactively
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Italian
• Experience in both Medical Devices and Pharma is a plus.
• Experience in Oncology and phase I will be an advantage, but is not essential.
Please call Sam Chapple on 0203 868 8607 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
10 Greycoat Place, London,
|Tel:||+44 203 868 1000|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.