Company: Thornshaw Recruitment
Closing Date: 02 Jan 17
Salary (£): Negotiable
We are currently recruiting on behalf of our client, a start - up biopharma company for an engineering technician. This is an exciting opportunity for an experience candidate
Summary of Role:
The primary role of the Engineering Technician is to assist the engineering team with start-up activities. The duties will be wide ranging and be driven by the needs of a company in start-up mode.
Qualification and Experience:
· Degree/Diploma/Apprenticeship in relevant Engineering discipline.
· 3-5 years’ experience in pharmaceutical/healthcare industry.
· Experience of managing a CMMS system (Implementation of CCMS desirable)
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
· Knowledge and experience in calibration and validation of utilities and equipment including fridges, freezers, incubators and autoclaves.
· Ability to prioritise, plan and manage tasks to meet agreed deadlines.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to maintain very clear records of work completed
Barton House 6 Old Dublin Road Stillorgan Co. Dublin
|Tel:||00 353 (1) 278 4671|
|Fax:||00 353 (1) 278 4672|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.