Company: Docs Global (Continental Europe)
Reference: Ref AS-019702
Closing Date: 12 Dec 16
Salary (£): Competitive
Benefits: Excellent & Comprehensive
Are you that senior CRA/CRA that is ready for a step into Projectmanagement? This is your chance! For a dynamic, fast growing global organization fully dedicated to providing standardized, high quality global central laboratory we are looking for a hands on Project Manager. Eurofins offers the synergy of integrating all laboratory testing services including clinical safety and specialized testing, biomarkers, bioanalysis of small and large molecules, immunogenicity testing, genomics and...
Roles & Responsibilities of the position
Eurofins Central Laboratory is a dynamic, global organization fully dedicated to providing standardized, high quality global central laboratory services to support all phases of clinical trials. They are one of the industry’s leading central laboratories worldwide, supporting clinical trials in more than 50 countries across six continents. As Project Manager you are responsible for translating client requests into clear internal protocols for a Medical Laboratory. You act as contact person and sparring partner for Pharmaceutical clients.
• You carry out consultations and provide operational input into quotes/proposals to ensure capabilities and client needs are aligned;
• You check the scope of work and budget accurately to reflect protocol and documented client expectations at all times;
• You define project milestones and check project performance against plan, from signed contract to invoice paid;
• You control if the project is conducted in accordance with set global standards and procedures;
• You control the budget of assigned studies;
• You complete and accurate study files to pass prevailing regulatory inspections;
• You support client and internal audits;
• You monitor project performance against contract
• You have a Master’s degree in Healthcare/ Life Sciences/Business or a Bachelor degree in Healthcare/Life sciences along with significant industry experience;
• You have a minimum of 2 years Project Management experience in complex project service industries;
• You have a minimum of 2 years relevant clinical project experience with a CRO or Sponsor organization;
• You have a strong customer focus;
• You have good communication and interpersonal skills;
• You are good at establishing and maintaining internal and external relationships;
• You are energetic and enthusiastic with a flexible and dynamic work ethic;
• You have an excellent command of Dutch and English, spoken and writtenable to prioritize is essential
•Able to prioritize
To get more information, please call; Jakob Schönberger at +31 6 42427987 or send your CV to email@example.com
2 Globeside, Globeside Business Park
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.