Company: Clearwater People Solutions
Location: SE London
Closing Date: 18 Dec 16
Salary (£): 100,000+
Our client is currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity for a Senior Project Manager to join their team based in SE London looking to pay £600-675 per day. The established Senior Pr...
Our client is currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity for a Senior Project Manager to join their team based in SE London looking to pay £600-675 per day.
The established Senior Project Manager will have solid experience working within the Pharmaceutical industry and will have worked on off shelf system including tender management. Previous experience working on Quality Management (QMS) - high priority, Laboratory Information (LIMS) or Warehouse Management (WMS) within Pharmaceutical.
The strong Senior Project Manager will have Pharmaceutical qualifications including GAMP5, and Annex11, you will have ideally worked with 21CSR or Eudralex. You will have excellent 3rd party management skills and will have worked with senior stakeholders.
* Assume overall management for the on time delivery of the QMS, LIMS & WMS systems
* Implement a structured approach to the project (Prince 2 or similar)
* Develop overall and detailed programmes for each system
* Ensure project governance is maintained including creating and maintaining project documentation, organising project meetings and recording their minutes and actions.
* Produce GANTT charts and resourcing details
* Develop Risk Management system and risks for each system
* Review, evaluate and mitigate potential risks in respect of the project.
* Input and advise on the current status of the project and suggest any changes or improvements
* Ensure all internal stakeholders and recognised committees are updated with progress throughout the duration of the project.
* Manage the overall budget in conjunction with key stakeholders and ensure cost effective and best value is maintained
* Maintain up to date audit and records
* Maintain adherence to IT Strategy
* Provide regular and detailed reports as required
* Ensure transparency of the overall process to all stakeholders
* Manage change control and strictly adhere to agreed process
* Create and deliver project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
Please apply for details
Unit 19, Basepoint Business Centre, Metcalf Way, Crawley
|Tel:||+44 (0)1293 817111|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.