Company: i-Pharm Consulting
Closing Date: 12 Dec 16
Salary (£): Negotiable
Benefits: Flexible with Benefits
Senior OR Clinical Data Manager - UKLOCATION: Office Based in OxfordshireSALARY: Excellent Package on OfferContact: J-Ney Antique on +44 (0)20 3189 0461This is a brilliant opportunity to work with a growing CRO in the UK that's looking to build a brand new team of Data Managers and extend their biometric reach in the UK. They will be looking for a Senior Data Manager with lead expertise and hands on knowledge. This is a permanent position.
i-Pharm Consulting are looking for someone talented to become a…
Senior OR Clinical Data Manager - UK
LOCATION: Office Based in Oxfordshire
SALARY: Excellent Package on Offer
Contact: J-Ney Antique on +44 (0)20 3189 0461
This is a brilliant opportunity to work with a growing CRO in the UK that’s looking to build a brand new team of Data Managers and extend their biometric reach in the UK. They will be looking for a Senior Data Manager with lead expertise and hands on knowledge. This is a permanent position.
• Working closely with project teams, clients and third part vendors on data management related matters
• Input and hands on working of eCRF Design, Data Validation Plan, Development, UAT testing of Databases
• Assisting the department with review of documents relating to the stud, and adhered to guidelines i.e. CRF completion guidelines.
• Manual checking, reviewing of Data, External reconciliation for Lab and SAE
• Training site staff and project teams on CRF’s and Data management procedures
• Reporting for metrics and activities leading up to the Data base Lock
• BSc or Higher in a Life Science, Nursing, Pharmaceutical or IT Background
• At least 5+ years working in the CRO, Pharmaceutical, Medical Device or relevant industry – or relevant experience in a Clinical Trials Setting.
• Have had experienced leading teams or studies
• Experience in Industry EDC tools i.e. Inform, RAVE, RDC etc
• Must have the rights to work in the UK.
• Please call J-Ney Antique on +44 (0)20 3189 0461
• Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
• If this role is not suitable, J-Ney is also available to discuss other possible positions or answer any general questions regarding your career and the current market.
ABOUT i-PHARM CONSULTING
i-Pharm Consulting is a specialist Recruitment Company servicing the Pharmaceutical industry in the UK and Europe. We provide both permanent and contract staff to a wide range of Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, Biotechnology and Contract Research Organisations (CROs). i-Pharm has specific expertise in Clinical Research, Medical Affairs, Regulatory Affairs, Pharmacovigilance, Quality Assurance and Bioinformatics.
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.