Company: i-Pharm Consulting
Closing Date: 30 Jan 17
Salary (£): Negotiable
Clinical Research Associate / CRA / Monitoring; Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and PerthI am currently working on a range of fantastic Clinical Research Associate opportunities throughout Australia. ...
Clinical Research Associate / CRA / Monitoring; Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Perth
I am currently working on a range of fantastic Clinical Research Associate opportunities throughout Australia.
Do you want to work for a top 10 Global CRO? You can have the opportunity to be outsourced to some of the world’s most reputable Pharmaceutical companies, be home based or office based have limited travel or lots of travel! All the roles I am working on have great progression, salaries and benefits! Whatever your requirement I am sure I will have the job for you.
For the roles I am currently working on you will need at least 6-12 months independent monitoring experience within Australia.
As a Clinical Research Associate you will monitor investigational sites to ensure subject safety and provide high quality data review and reporting in compliance with the project Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Good Clinical Practice (GCP)/International Conference on Harmonization (ICH) guidelines and other applicable regulations.
Other responsibilities include:
• Monitor clinical trials to ensure absolute adherence to Good Clinical Practice in accordance with ICH-GCP standards
• Site management to ensure proper adherence to protocol
• Develop, review and edit clinical trial related
• Assist with study protocol design
• Complete and compile all necessary research, documentation and information
• Perform pre-study initiation, interim monitoring and close out visits as required
• Expert monitoring skills to independently conduct all types of site monitoring visits
• Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office
• Comprehensive knowledge of GCP/ICH guidelines
• Proficiency in medical terminology
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Exceptional time management and organizational skills
About i-Pharm Consulting:
i-Pharm Consulting is a specialist Recruitment Company servicing the global Pharmaceutical industry. We provide both permanent and contract staff to a wide range of Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, Biotechnology and Contract Research Organisations (CROs). i-Pharm has specific expertise in Clinical Research, Medical Affairs, Regulatory Affairs, Pharmacovigilance, Quality Assurance and Bioinformatics.
If you would like to discuss this vacancy further, please call Recruitment Consultant Jo Aitken on +61 (0) 2 8310 5842, or email email@example.com. If this role is not suitable, Jo is also available to discuss other possible positions or answer any general questions regarding your career and the current market.
Permanent / Clinical Research / CRA / CRA II / Clinical Research Associate / Study Start-Up / Feasibility / Site Identification / Site Initiation / Routine Monitoring / Close Out Visits / CRO / Global CRO / Midsized CRO / Cardiovascular / Pharma / Global Pharma Companies / Home-based / Clinical Monitoring /Australia/ Nationwide Travel
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.