Company: CK Clinical
Closing Date: 21 Feb 17
Salary (£): 60,000 - 80,000
Laura Christie is currently looking for a Principal Programmer to join a global pharmaceutical leader based in Cambridge.The ideal candidate will be working in...
Laura Christie is currently looking for a Principal Programmer to join a global pharmaceutical leader based in Cambridge.
The ideal candidate will be working in the office, on a full-time, permanent basis.
Main responsibilities for this role will include:
· Leading evaluations of programming tools and efficiencies in collecting different types of data and production of analysis in ECD.
· Accountable for the development and design of utilities, tools and process to support programming efficiencies across the area
· Accountable for the creation and maintenance of tools and utilities in support of programming activties
· Acting as a source of knowledge in area of expertise, defining and communicating important initiatives across departments and functions
· Contributing to establishing and implementing policies, procedures and objectives for own work or though managing a team.
· Leading the development of Programming standards or techniques to improve the quality, compliance and efficiency of deliverables for overall Group efficiency.
· BSc or MSc in Mathematics, Statistics, Informatics, Life or Social Sciences, or equivalent experience
· Experienced in leading efficiencies and improvements in programming utilities and tools
· Extensive SAS programing expertise
· Excellent Knowledge of Analysis and Reporting within Clinical Development
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL37492 in all correspondence.
9 High Street
|Tel:||+44 (0)1438 743047|
|Fax:||+44 (0) 1438723800|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.