Company: Thornshaw Recruitment
Closing Date: 02 Jan 17
Salary (£): On Application
Our client, a global medical device company, is looking for a Quality Engineer to join their Operations Quality Team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
• Overall responsibility for production GMP standards and compliance.
• Investigation of root cause and following through on effective corrective actions
• Establishing inspection standards, plans, frequencies and test methods.
• Establishing and maintaining FMEA’s.
• Preparing and updating Operations procedures and associated documentation.
• Reporting area of responsibility metrics.
• Supporting customer and surveillance accreditation audits.
• The quality engineer will perform an active role in quality planning and new product introduction from a quality perspective.
• Have a good working knowledge of ISO/FDA/MDD and other Product Development related regulatory requirements.
• Quality review of responsible area validation documentation.
• Support Operations area projects and initiatives i.e. Kaizen, CFPS, etc.
Applications are invited from candidates with the following background and experience:
• Degree in Quality or Degree in Science / Engineering.
• Experience within a similar role as quality engineer.
• 5+yrs industry experience in a medical device-manufacturing or pharmaceutical environment.
• Working knowledge of FDA and ISO Quality systems for Medical device companies.
• New product introduction and manufacturing process transfer experience would be a distinct advantage.
• Quality experience in component and device manufacturing desirable.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills essential.
For a full Job Spec and to apply for this role please e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Deirdre on +353 1 -2784671 for further information.
For a list of all pharmaceutical vacancies please log on to our website www.thornshaw.com
Barton House 6 Old Dublin Road Stillorgan Co. Dublin
|Tel:||00 353 (1) 278 4671|
|Fax:||00 353 (1) 278 4672|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.