Company: Thornshaw Recruitment
Closing Date: 02 Jan 17
Salary (£): On Application
Our client, a global medical device company, is searching for a Senior Quality Engineer to join their Operations Team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
• Establishing inspection standards, plans, frequencies and test methods.
• Preparing and approving procedures, routing set-up’s and shop floor documentation. Generate and approve change requests
• Preparing/Reviewing Master Validation Plans, FMEA’s, and Control Plans.
• Addressing customer complaints and getting to source of the issue
• Process owner of NCR
• Drive continuous improvement and innovation from a quality perspective.
• Performing an active role in further development of the quality management system.
• Work with suppliers and customers on the resolution of product quality issues and quality improvement programs
• Quality representative on relevant Design/SRM Team(s).
• Determining inspection frequencies and sampling plans using significant testing and capability studies; Implementation of Statistical Process Control in areas where needed and appropriate, analysis of data obtained.
• Host Customer meetings and be available for regulatory audits at site and follow through with any corrective actions.
• Support customer complaint analysis and post market surveillance activities
Applications are invited from candidates with the following background and experience:
• Degree in Quality, Engineering or equivalent.
• At least five years’ experience in Quality environment, preferably in Healthcare/Medical Device industry.
• Ability to work under strict time constraints and meet deadlines in a timely manner.
• Proven ability to work independently and under own initiative.
• Strong interpersonal and influencing skills.
• Ability to work as part of a team and meet targets/goals efficiently.
• PC skills including standard office packages as well as ability to understand and learn customized computer software programs.
• Strong knowledge of quality principles and the ability to utilize these methods in a manufacturing environment.
For a full Job Spec and to apply for this role please e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Deirdre on +353 1 -2784671 for further information.
For a list of all our medical device and pharmaceutical vacancies please log on to our website:
Barton House 6 Old Dublin Road Stillorgan Co. Dublin
|Tel:||00 353 (1) 278 4671|
|Fax:||00 353 (1) 278 4672|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.