Company: Thornshaw Recruitment
Closing Date: 02 Jan 17
Salary (£): On Application
Our client, a multinational medical device company, is looking for a Senior Quality Engineer to support their Design Team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
• Establishing inspection standards, plans, frequencies and test methods.
• Preparing and approving procedures, routing set-up’s and shop floor documentation. Generate and approve change requests
• Understand the requirements of design control and facilitate design review projects.
• Preparing/Reviewing Master Validation Plans, FMEA’s, Risk management plans
• Process owner of NCR process - getting to source of the issue and implementing CAR. Ownership of driving this process for assigned projects.
• Drive continuous improvement and innovation from a quality perspective.
• Performing an active role in further development of the quality management system.
• Work with suppliers and customers on the resolution of product quality issues and quality improvement programs
• Quality representative on relevant Design Team(s).
• Ensure Projects quality records (batch documentation, calibration, incoming quality inspection, finished goods quality inspection) relating to assigned production areas is compliant for assigned projects.
• Host Customer meetings and be available for regulatory audits at site and follow through with any corrective actions.
• Support customer complaint analysis and post market surveillance activities
Applications are invited from candidates with the following background and experience:
• Degree in Quality, Engineering or equivalent.
• At least five years’ experience in Quality environment, preferably in Healthcare/Medical Device industry.
• Ability to work under strict time constraints and meet deadlines in a timely manner.
• Proven ability to work independently and under own initiative.
• Strong interpersonal and influencing skills.
• Ability to work as part of a team and meet targets/goals efficiently.
• PC skills including standard office packages as well as ability to understand and learn customized computer software programs.
Strong knowledge of quality principles and the ability to utilize these methods in a manufacturing environment.
For a full Job Spec and to apply for this role please e-mail your CV to email@example.com or call Deirdre on +353 1 -2784671 for further information.
For a list of all medical device & pharmaceutical vacancies please log on to our website www.thornshaw.com
Barton House 6 Old Dublin Road Stillorgan Co. Dublin
|Tel:||00 353 (1) 278 4671|
|Fax:||00 353 (1) 278 4672|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.