Location: United Kingdom Frimley/Camberley
Closing Date: 02 Dec 16
Type: Full Time
Salary (£): On Application
Surgical Sales Representative - East Anglia, Alcon, UK Job Summary: Do you want to work for Alcon Inc., the world’s leading eye care company dedicated to the provision of not only the highest quality eye care products but to also making significant contributions towards the fight to prevent and eliminate blindness. We foster the professional growth of our associates by providing ongoing opportunities that can build upon their knowledge and skills to help further their careers. ...
Surgical Sales Representative - East Anglia, Alcon, UK
Do you want to work for Alcon Inc., the world’s leading eye care company dedicated to the provision of not only the highest quality eye care products but to also making significant contributions towards the fight to prevent and eliminate blindness.
We foster the professional growth of our associates by providing ongoing opportunities that can build upon their knowledge and skills to help further their careers.
The Surgical Sales Representative is responsible for obtaining the maximum sales in accordance with established sales targets for his/her territorial responsibility, as defined by individual objectives and performance standards set by the Regional Sales Manager, through promotion of an agreed portfolio.
• Develop new business with customers in order to achieve safe and effective use and achieve sales target
• Maintain and optimise existing relationships and manage business with existing key customers
• Promote and drive utilisation of appropriate products to all existing and potential customers
• Provide feedback on competitor activities in the field via line management
• Organise and co-ordinate local meetings on territory, ensuring adequate catering facilities, company literature, samples and relevant audio visual aids are available where necessary
• Maintain and uphold an excellent company image, by way of personal presentation in both attitude, dress and condition of company car at all times
• Work the hours necessary to achieve objectives on a daily, weekly, monthly and cycle basis
• Achieve previously agreed sales targets
• Ensure adequate administrative duties are carried out to guarantee efficient operation of territory, including at least weekly CRM reporting
• Constantly upgrade ones standard of knowledge and understanding of the specialties in which we operate
Alcon is the world leader in eye care and the second-largest division of Novartis. As the global leader in eye care, Alcon develops and manufactures innovative medicines and devices to serve the full life cycle of eye care needs. We offer the broadest spectrum of surgical, pharmaceutical and vision care products to treat many eye diseases and conditions.
While meeting patients’ needs in every aspect of Eyecare, the diversity of the franchise model across Alcon gives associates the opportunity to experience a commercial environment spanning medical devices, primary and secondary care and OTC.
Alcon has one mission: to provide innovative products that enhance quality of life by helping people see better.
Benefits of Working for Alcon:
• Competitive Salary
• Annual Bonus
• Pension Scheme
• Share Scheme
• Paid Holidays
• Comprehensive Medical Insurance
• Subsidised Canteen
• Employee Recognition Scheme
• Sports & Social Club
‘I came for the job, I stay for the culture’
#LI-P Minimum requirements The ideal candidate will have:
• University degree qualification or equivalent in Life Sciences or a related field - desired
• Fluency in English (verbal and written) Any other European language - desired
• Proven experience in medical devices and medical sales environment - mandatory
• Extensive ophthalmic surgical sales experience with a track record of appropriate achievements - desired
• Proven experience in medical devices and medical capital sales environment
• Proven ability to demonstrate an in-depth understanding of the ophthalmic surgical device market - desired
Novartis Pharmaceuticals UK Limited
Frimley Business Park
|Tel:||+44 (0)1276 692255|
|Fax:||+44 (0)1276 692508|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.