Location: Leiden, Netherlands
Closing Date: 01 Feb 17
Salary (£): On Application
The Role As Clinical Research Physician you will play an important role in the implementation of drug development programs for novel and existing compounds. You provide the medical input and judgement as member of the project teams within Nephrology to ensure successful execution of phase I-III clinical study protocols.
• is eager to contribute to the development of new therapies
• has affinity with medical data analysis and associated IT systems
• Is able to manage complex medical/clinical issues
• Is able to manage multiple projects at the same time
• embraces the principles of quality and ethics
• is a quick and independent learner
• operates effectively in cross-functional teams
Physician, MD, Clinical Research, Drug Development, Medical Data Review, Medical & Safety Monitoring
• registered MD
• 2-5 years (hospital) experience as treating Physician
• experience with clinical research within the industry or in an academic environment is preferred
• good working knowledge of regulatory procedures and Good Clinical Practice guidelines
• able to work effectively across different functions and cultures
• presence at the Dutch office for a minimum of 3 days a week
Schipholweg 111, 2316 XC Leiden, Netherlands
|Tel:||+31 71 711 2500|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.