Closing Date: 04 Dec 16
Salary (£): Negotiable
• Leading Pharma company • Office based Surrey • New role • Permanent employment with Chiltern Full or Part time working considered.
My client are a leading Pharmaceutical company based in Surrey, they are currently looking for an experienced Clinical Data Manager to join their team. The position would be a rolling contract, you would have permanent employment with Chiltern (freelancers cannot be considered).
• Understand and follow the Data Management Plan (DMP) with regards to project specific activities related to their function. Perform data entry from CRFs into the clinical database as required; Test data entry screens per data entry guidelines and Case Report Forms (CRFs) for selected projects.
• Continually apply DMP changes to daily work activities, reference data issues log to resolve queries whenever possible, generate data queries as directed by the Project Data Manager; conduct quality control processes including Case Report Forms (CRFs) to database review
• Independently perform data cleaning including query activity and Electronic Data Capture (EDC) Status changes. Identify and report issues and data trends. Communication with regards to issues and concerns along with suggested resolution.
• Reconcile project files, reports, listings and other documents generated in data management against the EDC database for accuracy and completeness of data management processes
• Work concurrently on multiple data management projects
• Assist in reviewing/writing/editing sections of the Data Management Plan and eCRF Completion Guidelines at the direction of the Project Data Manager
• Good knowledge in all technical elements of Data Management
• Understanding of ICH-GCP principles
• Good understanding of medical terminology and clinical research terminology
To apply please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com, 01753 216725.
Please note, if you skills/experience do not match the requirements for the role you may not get a response.
171 Bath Road Slough Berkshire
SL1 4AA, UK
|Tel:||+44 (0) 1753 512000|
|Fax:||+44 (0) 1753 511116|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.