Company: Thornshaw Recruitment
Closing Date: 21 Apr 17
Salary (£): On Application
Manufacturing Engineer vacancy with expanding Galway based medical device company!
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
• Identifies areas of improvement and costs savings with ability to present plans to management for their implementation and completion.
• Responsible for new product transfer/introduction projects into manufacturing and through to commercial release.
• Responsible for yield analysis and investigations, ensuring continuous improvement to the manufacturing metrics.
• Re-engineering of procedures and work practices, to streamline manufacturing activities.
• Review capacity plans and manage timelines for equipment capacity increase as required.
• Executes the validation activity of manufacturing processes including the generation of protocols and reports.
• Perform in-depth & controlled studies of specific/chronic problems and processes as required and specify corrective/preventative action as appropriate.
• Support the identification and qualification of new vendors.
• Maintain compliance with all manufacturing related documentation.
Applications are invited from candidates with the following background and experience:
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment.
• Minimum of a primary degree in an engineering or technological discipline
• Experience in equipment/process introduction and knowledge of process validations.
• Knowledge of medical device quality and regulatory systems.
• Excellent planning and coordination skills.
• Ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team with good interpersonal skills.
• Methodical and analytical approach to problem solving and capable of working on own initiative.
• Ability to present ideas and concepts clearly and effectively to all levels of the company.
• Ability to manage risk in striving to meet objectives.
• Experience in the use of Lean tools.
• Proficient in use of desktop software applications such as MS office.
For a full Job Spec and to apply for this role please call Deirdre on +353 1 2784671 or e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thornshaw Scientific Recruitment is a leading Irish provider of specialist Scientific Recruitment. Part of the CPL Group. Www.thornshaw.com Tel: +353 1 2784671
Barton House 6 Old Dublin Road Stillorgan Co. Dublin
|Tel:||00 353 (1) 278 4671|
|Fax:||00 353 (1) 278 4672|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.