Company: Thornshaw Recruitment
Closing Date: 02 Jan 17
Salary (£): On Application
On behalf of our Client,a Dublin based Engineering company, I am recruiting for a Process Improvement Executive.
This is a varied role and responsibilities will include the analysis of business systems, development of project plans and the support and implementation of process improvements. If you have the following backgroud and experience I would really like to hear from you:
• Educated to degree level or equivalent in process engineering or business management.
• 3-5 years post graduate experience in a comparable role.
• Good communication, presentation, interpersonal skills.
• Problem solving and analytical skills.
• Project management and organisational skills.
• Capable of working collaboratively within a team.
• Experience of projects involved in process improvement which involved the delivery of new technologies.
• Excellent MS Word, Excel, Visio, MS Project Management Skills.
For a full Job Spec and to apply for this role please call me on +353 1 2784671 or e-mail email@example.com
Thornshaw Scientific Recruitment is a leading Irish provider of specialist Scientific Recruitment. Part of the CPL Group. www.thornshaw.com Tel: +353 1 2784671
Barton House 6 Old Dublin Road Stillorgan Co. Dublin
|Tel:||00 353 (1) 278 4671|
|Fax:||00 353 (1) 278 4672|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.