Closing Date: 04 Dec 16
Salary (£): On Application
• Global Study Manager • Leading Pharmaceutical Company • 1 year contract • Freelance opportunity • Full time office based Hertfordshire (Home working considered 2 days per week) • Neuroscience
The source department of Chiltern acts in a similar way to that of a staffing solutions provider. My client is a leading Pharmaceutical company; they are looking for an experienced Global Study Manager to join their team, office based in Hertfordshire. Candidates will work on a freelance basis for a 1 year contract which may be extended. Office based in Hertfordshire with home working considered for up to 2 days per week at the managers discretion. We are specifically looking for candidates with Neuroscience experience. Candidates will need to have a notice period of 1 month or less to be considered.
Provides the operational expertise and leadership to one or more clinical operations teams to ensure the effective and efficient delivery of all operational aspects of one or more studies through all phases of Clinical Study Management (Plan, Initiate, Conduct, Close), in accordance with the appropriate quality standards including ICH/GCP and applicable regulations.
• Provides direction and leadership to one or more clinical operations teams
• Contributes to the development and management of the study timelines, resources, budget, risk and quality plans
• Provides clinical operations expertise to ensure operational feasibility and delivery
• Oversees forecasting of clinical/non-clinical supplies
• Delivers the operational elements of the study plan
• Provides the day-to-day operational management of CROs and vendors to ensure delivery against contracted scope of work
• Identifies areas of best practice and process improvements
• Ensures study adherence to ICH/GCP and SOPs
A full job description is available
• SIGNIFICANT GLOBAL STUDY MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE INCLUDING BUDGET MANAGEMENT AND BOTH INSOURCED & OUTSOURCED STUDIES
• We are specifically looking for candidates with oncology experience
Minimum 2 years in a similar role to the GSM with global operational leadership experience in:
• Global budget management
• Vendor selection and vendor management
• Patient recruitment management
• Managed/Led either CROs or pharma affiliates to meet study deliverables
To apply for this position please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, 01753 216725
Please note that if your experience does not mirror that of the requirements for this role you may not receive a response.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK.
Chiltern Source acts in a similar way to that of a staffing solutions provider. Chiltern Source supplies high quality and experienced clinical professionals to the pharmaceutical industry
Pharma, Hertfordshire, GSM, Global Study Manager, ICH GCP, office based, freelancer, contract
171 Bath Road Slough Berkshire
SL1 4AA, UK
|Tel:||+44 (0) 1753 512000|
|Fax:||+44 (0) 1753 511116|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.