Company: Thornshaw Recruitment
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Closing Date: 02 Jan 17
Type: Full Time
Salary (£): Negotiable
On behalf of our client, a growing pharmaceutical company, we are currently recruiting for Regulatory Affairs Officers
On behalf of our client, a growing pharmaceutical company, we are currently recruiting for Regulatory Affairs Officers. There are a maternity contract cover position and permanent position available.
• Life sciences (BSc in Chemistry/ Biology, etc.) or pharmacy degree essential
• 1 – 2 year experience in a regulatory affairs environment desirable
• 1 – 2 year experience in the pharmaceutical industry desirable
• Detailed knowledge of EU current registration requirements for dossier preparation and procedure running
• Deep knowledge of specific national requirements in usual target registration countries
• General knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry
• Knowledge of Company's internal rules, SOPs and structure
• Knowledge of IT tools utilised in RA department
For more information and to apply for this role please call Linda on +353 1 2784671 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Thornshaw Scientific Recruitment is a leading Irish provider of specialist Scientific Recruitment. Part of the CPL Group. Www.thornshaw.com Tel: +353 1 2784671
Barton House 6 Old Dublin Road Stillorgan Co. Dublin
|Tel:||00 353 (1) 278 4671|
|Fax:||00 353 (1) 278 4672|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.