Company: Amoria Bond
Closing Date: 31 Dec 16
Salary (£): Negotiable
Validation engineer for a growing manufacturing organization.Location: RandstadType: ContractRate: NegotiableSummary:For our client in the Netherlands Randstad I am looking for validation engineer with experience in Injection Moulding. My client is a leading manufacturer of medical devices. They are located with plans in Finland, Czech Republic and the Netherlands. The Company is upscaling the production; this means there are possibilities for multiples projects in the future. ...
Validation engineer for a growing manufacturing organization.
For our client in the Netherlands Randstad I am looking for validation engineer with experience in Injection Moulding. My client is a leading manufacturer of medical devices. They are located with plans in Finland, Czech Republic and the Netherlands. The Company is upscaling the production; this means there are possibilities for multiples projects in the future. You will be responsible for verification processes and for preproduction related validation. As Validation Engineer you will lead and participate in risk management sessions. You are responsible for the full pipeline.
You will report directly to the Site Quality Manager.
- Validation coordination, monitoring and approval
- Responsible for preproduction related validation and verification processes
- Assure that the product development processes and the correct documentation meet the standards listed in the Design and Development plans
- Lead and participate in risk management
- Drafting and maintaining validation plans and requirements
- Lead risk management sessions
- Participating in client meetings, acting as validation & quality responsible person for projects
- Manage and coordinate day to day project documentation
- Multiple years experience as a validation/QA engineer in the Medical Device industry
- Technical or academic education, for example, engineer
- Experience and specific knowledge with medical devices
- Knowledge on ISO 1385
- Experience with Quality Management Systems
- Experience with injection molding
- Knowledge of GMP and GAMP
- Must be able to work in a multi-discipline team to support project activities with other departments
Are you interested in this role? The please send your CV to Vincent.Metserscv@amoriabond.com. and I’ll get in touch with you as soon as possible.
KEY WORDS: Validation, validation engineer, engineer, engineering, medical devices, medical, devices, ISO, ISO 1358, Injection molding, GMP, GAMP, reporting, Europe, Randstad, pharma, pharmaceutical, Injection, manufacturing organization, manufacturing, communication, departments, process validation, freelance, contract, project, temporary, Master, Bachelor, interim
Amoria Bond operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age and experience, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age and experience for this role.
Keizersgracht 270, 1016 EV Amsterdam, Nederland.
|Tel:||+31 (0) 20 80 80 888|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.