Company: Barrington James Clinical
Closing Date: 04 Dec 16
Salary (£): Competitive
Brand New Role Released This Week!
My client is a well-respected, global CRO who operate in over 40 countries worldwide. They pride themselves on giving their CRAs and Clinical staff the best work life balance in the industry with a well managed protocol load and amazing internal development. Over the years, this company has made several business minded acquisitions and has partnered with companies in other areas of the clinical sector which has strengthened their operations and ultimately given them a very strong foothold in the industry. They are now looking for CRAIIs and Senior CRAs to join this remarkable team and use their expertise to their full potential to impact healthcare across the world.
Why Choose Them?:
· Conscious effort to support CRAs/CTAs
· Manageable protocol load and site load
· Great benefits package
· First-Class training scheme from CTA to Project Manager
· Top industry technology and innovation orientated
· Monitoring visits from feasibility through to close out
· Involved in preparation of submissions (regulatory, EC, protocol docs)
· Working independently and proactively to coordinate all activities such as: completing accurate study status reports and maintaining study documentation.
· Managing client generated queries efficiently and taking responsibility for study cost effectiveness; you will also participate in the preparation and review of study documentation and feasibility studies for new proposals as required
· You may assist in training and mentoring less experienced CRA’s and/or manage CRA’s working on international projects dependant on experience
You Will Need:
· Fluent English and local language
· Ability and willingness to travel (some international may be required if this type of travel is something you wish to experience)
· Degree in a Life Science field
· Solid monitoring experience as a CRA in a CRO/Pharma setting
· Experience in mid - large sized studies
· Drive and willingness to progress into a management position is a huge bonus, they want CRAs but also people who want to work hard towards a career
If you want to work for a company who makes a continuous effort develop their employees, provide an open and friendly work environment and provide them with opportunities to grow their long term career, then what are you waiting for? This company is looking to hire 3 CRAs to join their team and from experience, always shows huge popularity. Contact me to apply or to refer a friend/colleague via email@example.com
If you are thinking of changing companies or are interested in finding out more about the clinical market place, reach out to me to discuss possible options. The clinical market place is extremely fast paced, so if you invest 30 minutes of your time in a call with me you may find the perfect career move is closer than you think.
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.