Company: Pop Science Limited
Closing Date: 27 Dec 16
Salary (£): 40,000 - 60,000
Our client is the market leader in clinical technology. They expanding their services in ePRO and mHealth and need an expert in those services to support and advise their sales team and clients to help drive growth and deliver excellent service. You will be working with clients, our sales team and our marketing teams to help drive sales and excellence in the use of our client's systems.
Our client is the market leader in clinical technology. They expanding their services in ePRO and mHealth and need an expert in those services to support and advise their sales team and clients to help drive growth and deliver excellent service. You will be working with clients, our sales team and our marketing teams to help drive sales and excellence in the use of our client’s systems.
The Mobile Health (mHealth) team is part of the Chief Operating Officer’s organisation and is responsible for the development and commercialisation of our client’s offering to support mobile-enabled trials. This team works closely with life sciences companies to execute clinical trials that include a biosensor, wearable device, or mobile app. The Principal Platform Adoption, Mobile Health is the primary resource responsible for sales execution to drive incremental revenue and backlog across the mHealth franchise. The Principal Platform Adoption lead will be required to partner with various constituencies across the company’s Sales, Product, and Operations Organisations to achieve this goal.
• Partner with the company’s Account Based Sales Representatives across Enterprise Accounts, Mid-Market Accounts, and Partner Accounts to develop, maintain, and drive to closure a sales pipeline across the mHealth Franchise in line with quarterly and current year revenue, sales, and backlog expectations
• Partner with the Strategic Consulting Services (SCS) team to develop a pipeline of professional services and SCS opportunities in line with quarterly and current year revenue, sales, and backlog expectations
• Assist the Managing Director, mHealth and the Product and Field based marketing organizations to plan and execute relevant and timely marketing activities in the form of email campaigns, seminars, case studies, press releases, and white papers
• Assist the Managing Director, mHealth and Sales management with the creation of effective sales enablement collateral for use the Account Based Sales team, including but not limited to: Client facing presentations and fact sheets and pricing and value models
• Assist the mHealth Organization with obtaining feedback from the usage of the company’s mobile health offering in the field
• Participate in both company and industry sponsored events as a participant and speaker to create additional demand for the company’s capabilities and services across the mHealth Franchise
• Experience selling SaaS technology solutions, implementation services, and consulting services into the Pharmaceutical industry, preferably within Clinical Development
• Experience selling mobile health-related offerings
• Experience working with and/or selling to senior client resources (SVP, C-Level)
• Comfort with sustained business travel of 50% or more, both domestically and internationally
• Experience with or deep understanding of the following areas highly desired: Clinical Trial process, technology, and data
Your Education & Experience:
• Requires strong related experience with a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
• Experience working in Life Sciences industry preferred but not required, ideally with experience and understanding of ePRO and mHealth
• Field sales experience preferred
Pop Science are an innovative, personal and experienced recruitment and staffing consultancy. Our aim is to make science more popular by championing careers in clinical and scientific research, technology, engineering, maths and more. Whether you want a permanent job, a contract role or even a change in perspective with some volunteering, contact us and let us help you. We support working practises that promote happiness at work.
We're an experienced, skilled team with personality; we have a passion for science, and drive and enthusiasm to make a difference to you.
Find out more at Pop Science - Scientific Recruitment
18 Vanguard House
70 Martello St
|Tel:||+44 (0) 208 985 0565|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.