Closing Date: 19 Dec 16
Salary (£): Negotiable
Vaccines Commercial Accounts Manager –– UK National RoleOur client is focused on research and development, providing a generous pipeline in numerous therapy areas including cardiovascular, infectious disease, oncology, vaccines and women’s health. This is an exciting time to join the company; our client welcomes back its market-leading vaccines portfolio, and is developing a brand new business unit that’s focused on disease prevention and population health. ...
Vaccines Commercial Accounts Manager –– UK National Role
Our client is focused on research and development, providing a generous pipeline in numerous therapy areas including cardiovascular, infectious disease, oncology, vaccines and women’s health. This is an exciting time to join the company; our client welcomes back its market-leading vaccines portfolio, and is developing a brand new business unit that’s focused on disease prevention and population health. This company looks for vibrant, driven, knowledgeable people who value the opportunity to become integral to a team that works together towards the shared aim of a healthier future.
This is a really exciting national vaccines account manager which is part of as recent national team build
The Vaccines Commercial Accounts Manager’s key responsibilities include:
* To maximise on all business and commercial operation opportunities for growth in the Vaccine portfolio
* UK wide travel to both NHS customers and suppliers as well as regular head office attendance to attend internal and external meetings (Hertfordshire)
* Design and implement successful commercial schemes that enhance value across Women’s health and Vaccines units
* Working closely with recently recruited national vaccines Market Access / senior KAM teamThe ideal candidate should have/be:
* Graduate degree in a Science would be highly advantageous
* Previous commercial KAM experience is desired but not essential
* Alternatively keen to consider a rally commercially minded trainee rep/grad looking for their first role in industry
* Strong interpersonal skills for this customer facing role
* Desire to work in a fast paced sales position
* Driven commercial outlook This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leading organisation who have recently build a highly focused new team.Successful applicant will be rewarded with a fantastic fanatical package and future development.Apply for this Vaccines Commercial Accounts Manager opportunity via this website or contact … on 01225 336 335!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven’t heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven’t been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.
4 Kelso Place
Upper Bristol Rd
|Tel:||01225 336 335|
|Fax:||01225 326 398|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.