Closing Date: 11 Dec 16
Type: Full Time
Salary (£): On Application
> We are currently looking for Industrial Placement Students to be based at our site in Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire. This is an excellent opportunity to become a member of our busy UK Country Clinical Operations (CCO) Department. The role of the CCO Industrial Placement Student is to support project team members in the set up and running of clinical trials. ...
We are currently looking for Industrial Placement Students to be based at our site in Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire. This is an excellent opportunity to become a member of our busy UK Country Clinical Operations (CCO) Department.
The role of the CCO Industrial Placement Student is to support project team members in the set up and running of clinical trials. As well as this, there are several other areas which you may work in, including but not limited to; Safety Reporting, Study Start-Up, Business Support and Free of Charge Drug Orders.
• Assisting in the ordering and distribution of study related materials
• Processing adverse event reports that are sent into Roche by clinical trial sites
• Maintaining tracking systems to allow essential monitoring of study documents
• Running reports regarding data quality and site issues
• Processing drug orders for clinical trials
Who you areYou’re someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies. Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point.
• Good communication skills and a customer focused approach
• Professional, reliable, team-orientated and friendly
• Attention to detail and good time management
• An ongoing university education in Biosciences (or similar) is required
• If you are proud of contributing and feel you have the commitment to teamwork and innovation that we are seeking, then Roche is the organisation for you.
Roche is a global pharmaceutical company that specialises in the development of pharmaceuticals. Roche has been at the forefront of cancer research and treatment for 50 years, but also conducts research in neuroscience and immunology as well as other diseases. We focus on developing innovative medicines and diagnostic tests that help patients with unmet medical needs live longer, better lives.
Who we areOur UK Pharmaceutical head office is situated in Welwyn garden City, Hertfordshire, with beautiful country side surrounding the area. Supported by major motorways & airports as well as being a 30 minute train ride to London, access is easy. With over 1400 people occupying our site in Welwyn, you can expect opportunities in Early Development (pRED), Product Development (PD), Commercial (Rx) and of course our corporate function.
UK Head Office
P.O. Box 8, Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire, United Kingdom
|Tel:||+44 1707 36 6000|
|Fax:||+44 1707 33 8297|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.