Company: i-Pharm Consulting
Closing Date: 07 Dec 16
Salary (£): Negotiable
We are currently looking for an experienced Site Contracts Specialist (m/f) for the Regulatory & Start-Up department at our client’s office, a top 5 global CRO in Germany. Next to an attractive salary package, the company offers a team-oriented atmosphere. ...
We are currently looking for an experienced Site Contracts Specialist (m/f) for the Regulatory & Start-Up department at our client’s office, a top 5 global CRO in Germany. Next to an attractive salary package, the company offers a team-oriented atmosphere.
Location: Baden-Württemberg area
Position: Site Contracts Specialist (m/f) OR Senior Site contracts specialist (m/f) - based on level of experience
• Develop and negotiate investigator contracts and contract amendments
• In consultation with client groups, develop detailed specifications, analyse resulting proposals for service and cost provisions
• Negotiate costs and content contracts and contract amendments
• Ensure that all negotiation of contractual terms and conditions are based on approved Clinical Study Agreement templates
• Liaise with functional groups to determine/define the scope of contract services required;
• Identify & facilitate resolution of all business and legal issues
• Responsible for the ongoing contract management including Changes in Scope, Conflict resolution and Reconciliation of all assigned contracts
• Involvement and responsibilities with the development of tracking systems
• Assist with development and implementation of strategies for increasing efficiencies in outsourcing
• Degree in life sciences, business, or law and/or 3 or more years
• Excellent communication, negotiation, and organizational skills
• Ability to work independently, prioritize and work in a team environment is essential.
• Good negotiation skills
• Fluent German and English language skills
Please send your application to Minette Tshibangu, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please do not hesitate to contact her for further information +49 (0) 89 716 772514.
ÜBER i-PHARM CONSULTING GmbH
i-Pharm Consulting ist eine europäische Personalberatung die auf die Vermittlung von hochqualifiziertem Personal innerhalb der pharmazeutischen Industrie spezialisiert ist. Unser Team bietet einen hochwertigen Service der Personalberatung in allen Phasen der Arzneimittel- und Medizinprodukteentwicklung innerhalb der DACH-Region an. Unser Fokus liegt auf Discovery, Clinical Operations, Technical Operations, Regulatory Affairs, sowie auch Commercial und Sales. Wir legen großen Wert auf transparente Prozesse, auf eine vertrauensvolle Zusammenarbeit mit Kandidaten und Kunden und bieten eine hervorragende Marktkenntnis.
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.