Company: Hobson Prior
Closing Date: 08 Dec 16
Salary (£): On Application
Benefits: From £30,00 to £35,000, experience dependant
A reputable pharmaceutical company are looking for an experienced Control and Instrumentation Engineer to join their team at their Wiltshire site. As the Control and Instrumentation Engineer, you would be reporting into the Process Engineering Manager.
A reputable pharmaceutical company are looking for an experienced Control and Instrumentation Engineer to join their team at their Wiltshire site. As the Control and Instrumentation Engineer, you would be reporting into the Process Engineering Manager and be responsible for:
· Ensuring continued operability and compliance of all C&I packages
· Troubleshooting and liaising with the engineering support team
· Instigating and managing improvement projects related to control and automation systems
· Coordinating the delivery of the preventative maintenance and asset care plans
You will bring to this role:
· Experience of working within a GMP environment in pharmaceuticals or another highly regulated industry
· Qualifications in Control and Automation Systems or equivalent specialist PLC, SCADA and Data Acquisition Systems
· Experience of successfully leading a variety of major specialist engineering improvement activities
You will gain from this role:
· A competitive salary and benefits package
· Flexible benefits
Apply here - applying is quick and easy on our new website
Hobson Prior International Ltd
7-9 Church Rd.
|Tel:||01892 612 612|
|Fax:||01892 612 613|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.