Company: JCW Life Sciences
Closing Date: 08 Dec 16
Salary (£): Negotiable
Regulatory Affairs 6 month Contract Medical Devices
Regulatory Affairs Officer – Medical Devices
Wales – with working from home potential after training is completed
Hourly Rate - Dependant on experience
My client, a global Medical Device manufacturer, is currently looking for a Regulatory Affairs Officer to join the team. The main purpose of the role is to put together STED documents.
- Prepares and updates STED documents related to integration changes
- Reviews source documents and provides regulatory inputs
- Interacts with internal departments and projects, providing regulatory guidance
- Interacts with international integration team and provides progress updates
Skills and Experiences:
- Basic knowledge of medical device EU CE-marking and international regulations
- Experience with medical quality system requirements according to ISO 13485
- Ability to plan work in a systematic way by identifying and organizing all activities, including those of other functional areas, into time-dependent sequencing with realistic but aggressive timelines.
- Preferable product experience in the field of orthopaedic products
- Good Team player
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Eligibility to work in the UK
If this is of interest, please forward your CV to Shakira.Caffoor@jcwresourcing.com
Not for you? Please let me know if you are aware of someone who may be interested. JCW will reward for successfully placed referred candidates with £250 worth of vouchers.
27-32 Old Jewry
|Tel:||+44 (0) 203 589 9300|
|Fax:||+44 (0) 203 006 8808|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.